MICHAEL W SMITH-WELCOME TO OUR WORLD
BARLOW GIRL-CAROL OF THE BELLS / SING WE NOW
BING CROSBY-IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS
DOWNHERE-HOW MANY KINGS
STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN-DO YOU HEAR WHAT I HEAR

• Need some prayers   3 years 4 weeks ago

You need to contact Safe Nest*** 24 Hour domestic violence hotline at 702-646-4981 *** Once you are there, one can apply for state funds. They can provide all the necessary information that you need. We can pray for you but you need to get out from such a dangerous situation. I 15 years ago,I was in the same spot. But the Lord provided all my needs once I chose to follow Him. Do not worry, it will turn out better than what can you imagine. Call safe nest and they will help you, plus you need counseling so you do not become a victim again. I will pray for you.

• Unity Prayer   3 years 4 weeks ago

Daniel Im sorry for your loss and I imagine your feeling very sad. You know the Jesus is walking right there with you and he will give you comfort... I believe when you wrote this note you opened that door for healing so keep focused on Jesus! Thru all this pain he will bring you thru to also give up those things that keep you in bondage. Jesus is still the answer so keep you eyes on Him not your circumstance. Luv an God Bless!

• I Was Shocked by This Statistic   3 years 4 weeks ago

Oh My Gosh!!! I'm a stay at home mom and LOVE it... I try very hard to play with my little guy... there are days though, that I'm ashamed to admit, that we plop ourselves in front of the tv! UHG... Time to choose to NOT BE A STATISTIC... our little one's are certainly worth more time than 11 minutes! Thanks for opening my eyes!

• I think it is just part of being a teenager   3 years 4 weeks ago

Anthony,
    Sometimes it is normal teenage hormones but there could be an underlying medical issue. If these continue or increase to thoughts of hurting yourself please seek help. Your life is too precious to God and those that love you for you to suffer alone.
    You will be in my prayers! Remember to always turn to God, even if it seems like He's not there HE IS!!! There is help and sometimes his answers come to us from others who care!

• Prayer for no cancer   3 years 4 weeks ago

I will pray for you and your Family,there is strenght in the blood of Jesus and by his strips we are healed and made whole.Praise God that you have been healed.Thank you Lord

• Prayer for wisdom and strength   3 years 4 weeks ago

I just recently said a prayer for you and your family. It must be really tough to go through what your experiencing. I pray God will see you through this, and that his protection will be with you and your kids. My prayer is that your children will see the light in you, and that your husband will come to Christ. I LOVE YOU and remember that God does too.

• Add A Caption & Win A Brad Stine Comedy DVD   3 years 4 weeks ago

Can you believe we're working for 4 hours and all we get is ice cream? Who enforces child labor laws?

• Unity Prayer   3 years 4 weeks ago

Im having a terrible day, I went to my moms grave today, everything fell apart for me. Lord, I know you love me, but I feel so alone. Help me to quit smoking and taking sleeping pills. I beg you, love Daniel

• Need some prayers   3 years 4 weeks ago

You are in my prayers. And i pray that God will open a door for you. And i also wanted to say that maybe you could try to find a womens shelter in you location. They take in abused women like the Dove center. Give you a place to rest and help u get back on your feet. Always know that you are a beloved child of God and no one can take that from you.

• Operation Christmas Child Collection   3 years 4 weeks ago

Hi. I was just wondering about the operation christmas child project. Is there ne other way to get involved in it if we r not able to drop of at ne of those locations. they r all to far away for us. can we mail them? thanks for ir time. candice green

• Hopeless   3 years 4 weeks ago

Adam, sin is sin and is forgivable only by Jesus Christ. I don't think we can ever truly understand how God sees our sins. The bible says "ALL sin", and most of us daily. Not to say there may be consequences that you will have to go through. But the most important thing is where YOU are, truly, with God. We do need to repent and turn away from the sin. The forgiveness has been taken care of.

• A Powerful Ministry to Help Former Inmates   3 years 4 weeks ago

Thanks SOS for sharing what great things God is doing in our community. This prisoner reentry initiative was possible because of the participation of the local churches and leaders of our community who have a heart for encouraging and mending the broken and hurting of our society. We need the business community to join on board with Operation H.O.P.E. for prisoner who will give the ex-felons an opportunity to prove themselves. There are many incentives available for employers who hire these individuals in this amazing HOPE for prisoners program.

• Death of a Friend's Son   3 years 4 weeks ago

If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied. But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

Father we pray for this family. We know Jesus wept when He witnessed the mourning of his friends. We know you understand and share in our grief. WE trust your word that you will put an end to death. I ask you to help this family to focus their minds and hearts on you. Enable them to realize Love is never lost. Comfort them. Bless them with your peace. Secure them with your promises. All our hope rests in you.

• Prayer for wisdom and strength   3 years 4 weeks ago

Dear Taylor,
    I lived through a marriage for many years in the same situation you are in. Currently going to lose my home. In regards to your prayer request I will pray for you. You asked for how long?? Only God knows that ! But what I do know is that you have to give it to God & to trust him completely! I myself have a lot to still go through but I do know He will never leave me nor forsake me, nor will He you! Read 1 corinthians 7:15. I pray that you will trust God on this.
    Your sister in Christ

• Add A Caption & Win A Brad Stine Comedy DVD   3 years 4 weeks ago

Where's all the 8 tracks at?

• my nephews   3 years 4 weeks ago

Joseph was sold into slavery by his brothers. Later He was imprisoned after being falsely accused. God had a purpose in all of these things. When Joseph was reunited with his brothers they were afraid. He told them you intended it for evil but God used it for good.

FAther we pray that you will reveal the truth in this situation. While it is easy for us to see your purpose when we know the entire story you know how difficult it is for us when we dont know. I ask that you make everyone connected to this situation secure in your love and peace and comfort and strength. NOthing can separate us from you.

• My Aunt   3 years 4 weeks ago

FAther pour your peace out upon Lesli. Comfort and strengthen her.

• Salvation   3 years 4 weeks ago

FAther your word tells us it is your desire that all men be saved and come to a knowledge of the truth. You are truth. I ask you for Warren's salvation. MOre than this I ask that you show Leanne clearly that you have answered this prayer. We know this is in your will. WE pray that Jesus blood cover Warren's sin. FAther I thank you for Warren and for Leanne. Thank you that Leanne believes and trusts in you and that she loves her grandfather so much.

• Pray for me please.   3 years 4 weeks ago

I am sinful. God is perfect. My confidence rests securely in God. The only confidence I have in myself is that if I go my own way I will surely make a huge mess. Why would I trust a falable imperfect sinful man(myself) over an infalable perfect pure loving God?

FAther we come before you weak and struggling and messy. YOu are the only hope that we have but what HOPE!! YOur word is truth. WE can do all things throu Christ. We can praise you in all circumstances. I ask you that you encourage Vicky and strengthen her. Turn your face toward her and bless her. Renew her faith and carry her throu this trial

• Charter School start up.   3 years 4 weeks ago

Gods will be done. Praise God!

• Chronic Depression and Chronic Pain   3 years 4 weeks ago

FAther I pray for Carolyn. You delivered me from depression, please deliver her from depression also. Please heal her physically or strengthen her so that she may endure and even thrive under this burden. We can do all things throu Jesus who strengthens us. We praise your name always.

• Add A Caption & Win A Brad Stine Comedy DVD   3 years 4 weeks ago

Look sis this one has a picture, Theses things they call CD's are so big.

• Unity Prayer   3 years 4 weeks ago

amen

• Need some prayers   3 years 4 weeks ago

FAther please provide.

• The Ames' Family   3 years 4 weeks ago

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.