DANNY GOKEY-HOPE IN FRONT OF ME
MARK HARRIS-FIND YOUR WINGS
DAVE BARNES-GOD GAVE ME YOU
RICH MULLINS-HOLD ME JESUS
SIDEWALK PROPHETS-YOU LOVE ME ANYWAY

• Hopeless   2 years 48 weeks ago

I am praying for you. It is written, if we comfess our sins God is faithful and just to forgive us and purify us. God forgives you, I forgive you. Let us join together to forgive your pastor. Put your trust in God.

• Add A Caption & Win A Brad Stine Comedy DVD   2 years 48 weeks ago

WHERE'S ALL THE VEGGIE TALES CDS!! WE NEED SILLY SONGS!!!

• Add A Caption & Win A Brad Stine Comedy DVD   2 years 48 weeks ago

I know there's a VeggieTales CD here somewhere, keep looking!

• Hopeless   2 years 48 weeks ago

Adam, I hear what your' saying and scripture says, all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. The sin that you have committed is not too great for the blood of Christ, He shed His blood for your' sin and mine. I too have felt that my sin was too great but thats the time we look to the cross and find out that His Grace is sufficient, Know that being exiled from your church doesnt mean your exiled from The Church. We are apart of The Church, not of this world. Love you my brother

Your brother in Christ,
    Rob

• Family leaning on the Lord, father (husband) walked out!   2 years 48 weeks ago

Praying for you. Romans 8:28....ALL things work together for the good. Remember that we rejoice in our sufferings, because suffering produces patience, and patience produces character, and character hope...and hope does not disappoint. Read Isa. 40:31-they that wait on the Lord...God Bless.

• Winter Jam   2 years 48 weeks ago

Hi everyone. I had a question, are tickets required for WinterJam? Is so, where can I purchase them?

• ups and downs   2 years 48 weeks ago

Ups and downs are perfectly normal in the christian walk, remember that no matter how far you fall or how often you fall you can be forgiven. However repentance also means a change. How do you do that? it simple, first off, realize that you can't change yourself, you can only decide to let GOD change you. There are a few things you can do tho that keep you saved. read ecc. 4:9-12, when your faced with a battle thats too much for you (such as a temptation thats too strong for you) don't be afraid to call upon the bretheren. as christians, we will stand together on the solid rock of CHRIST, or die alone in sin. Also you need to purge your life of everything that gives you an oportunity to sin. Whether its places you go or people you hang out with, maybe you even need to put program on your computer to block websites (i use k9 web protection, its good and free). lastly, stay strong bro, your not, alone im prayin for you, and remember you can do all things through CHRIST who gives you strength. Stay saved and GOD bless :)

• What's Up in Silver City?   2 years 48 weeks ago

i dont understand this process

• Need some prayers   2 years 48 weeks ago

• Cancer   2 years 48 weeks ago

Please pray for Alan and his wife Sharon he's fighting lung cancer and he's giving up please lord pray for these lovely caring people

• Need some prayers   2 years 48 weeks ago

I just want you to know that I will be praying for you and I will be praying that through all of this you will hold on to gods hand and never let go.

Dear Denise, I just want you to know that i will be praying for you and your family. I understand what you are going through. The samething happened to me but I did not have any kids at the time. God will show you the way and he will be with you through all of this.

• What's Up in Silver City?   2 years 48 weeks ago

hurry back - we miss you!

• Marriage in Crisis   2 years 48 weeks ago

Bill, Am sorry for your heartache. Praise the Lord for lifting your depression! Have been in a very similar situation, and would have welcomed someone praying for me! I will keep you in my prayers for there to be healing for your family.

• Being questioned about missing Jewelery and coins   2 years 48 weeks ago

May the Lord watch over you and your family during these trying times. Remain faithful and He will deliver you from all obstacles this life presents. God bless you.

• 18 mo. old baby boy   2 years 48 weeks ago

prayers are with you and Levi. My nephew has NF also and I know how scary the tests can be. keep your faith in God and know that Levi is in his hands :)

• Prayer request for new baby   2 years 48 weeks ago

praying with you for the healing hand of God to be with mother ad child at this difficult time.

• PBR World Finals Faith Night With Jeremy Riddle   2 years 48 weeks ago

Totally digging how all encompassing the new web page is!!! SOS Radio ROCKS for God!! Love you guys!!

• Need Free Help with a Resume or Cover Letter?   2 years 49 weeks ago

I believe you have to go into the office for the help, so if you can get there. YES.
    -Scott

• Need Free Help with a Resume or Cover Letter?   2 years 49 weeks ago

Is this resume help available to out-of-staters?

• Cancer   2 years 49 weeks ago

PRAYING

• Cancer   2 years 49 weeks ago

PRAYING

• please pray for Devon's protection   2 years 49 weeks ago

Praying

• Husband has Cancer. Need Help   2 years 49 weeks ago

We're praying, Abby!
    - Rick @ SOS Radio

• Advice for Parenting Teens   2 years 49 weeks ago

read a passage from the bible every day, even if its a song you sing while they are busy believe me there soul hears it just say it out loud, remember gods word never comes back void and songs are prayer. iam doing this teen thing for the second time around and im learning from my mistakes from the first time