• Seperation   3 years 4 weeks ago

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love HIm who are called according to HIs purpose.
    God you know how many years I have called out to you on behalf of my x wife Vicki. She is the mother of our children. You know I pray to you for her as often as i pray for and think of the precious children you blessed us with. Today I add this womans husband to these prayers. Make their hearts fertile ground for your word. Bless them. Protect them. Keep them in your heart. We put all our trust in you for their salvation. We thank you for teaching us how to forgive and empowering us to forgive. We trust you to give them precisly what they need today. Thank you that you always hear and answer us.

• Add A Caption & Win A Brad Stine Comedy DVD   3 years 4 weeks ago

Daddy, is THIS your Elvis impersonation?

• My Second Cousin's Mom   3 years 4 weeks ago

Father we pray for luke's relative. Keep this woman close to your heart. You answered my prayers for my mothers life when she went thru breast cancer. Please give this woman the same blessing of healing that you so graciously poured out upon my mother and our family. Fill her with your peace and comfort. We ask this in your sons name,

• Giving up   3 years 4 weeks ago

FAther you know what we want. We desire you to cure this man of lung cancer. We know you can. We also know that your wisdom is perfect and ours is not. We place his life and ours in your hands. YOur will be done. Strengthen and encourage this family during this trial. Thank you. We rejoice in you and glorify your holy name. Praise you God.

• Mother,wife, sister in Christ!   3 years 4 weeks ago

FAther please help my sister with her health and marriage. Give her the financial opportunities she desires that all of these things may be done in your sons name to your Glory.

• Prayer for wisdom and strength   3 years 4 weeks ago

I am convinced that nothing can separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our lord. Father please pour your spirit out on this person and fill them with your wisdom that comes after the humility offered here. Father glorify your name by providing for your children as only you can.

• Prayer Request from a friend   3 years 4 weeks ago

FAther provide for them just as you provide for me.

• Gods will   3 years 4 weeks ago

I am joining with you in your prayers for these very specific requests. May God open an opportunity for you to work. May God watch over your children and grandchildren. OUr God is able to do far more than we ask. All glory and honor and power and praise always be to our God and father. Amen.

• Hopeless   3 years 4 weeks ago

I am praying for you. It is written, if we comfess our sins God is faithful and just to forgive us and purify us. God forgives you, I forgive you. Let us join together to forgive your pastor. Put your trust in God.

• Add A Caption & Win A Brad Stine Comedy DVD   3 years 4 weeks ago

WHERE'S ALL THE VEGGIE TALES CDS!! WE NEED SILLY SONGS!!!

• Add A Caption & Win A Brad Stine Comedy DVD   3 years 4 weeks ago

I know there's a VeggieTales CD here somewhere, keep looking!

• Hopeless   3 years 4 weeks ago

Adam, I hear what your' saying and scripture says, all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. The sin that you have committed is not too great for the blood of Christ, He shed His blood for your' sin and mine. I too have felt that my sin was too great but thats the time we look to the cross and find out that His Grace is sufficient, Know that being exiled from your church doesnt mean your exiled from The Church. We are apart of The Church, not of this world. Love you my brother

Your brother in Christ,
    Rob

• Family leaning on the Lord, father (husband) walked out!   3 years 4 weeks ago

Praying for you. Romans 8:28....ALL things work together for the good. Remember that we rejoice in our sufferings, because suffering produces patience, and patience produces character, and character hope...and hope does not disappoint. Read Isa. 40:31-they that wait on the Lord...God Bless.

• Winter Jam   3 years 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone. I had a question, are tickets required for WinterJam? Is so, where can I purchase them?

• ups and downs   3 years 4 weeks ago

Ups and downs are perfectly normal in the christian walk, remember that no matter how far you fall or how often you fall you can be forgiven. However repentance also means a change. How do you do that? it simple, first off, realize that you can't change yourself, you can only decide to let GOD change you. There are a few things you can do tho that keep you saved. read ecc. 4:9-12, when your faced with a battle thats too much for you (such as a temptation thats too strong for you) don't be afraid to call upon the bretheren. as christians, we will stand together on the solid rock of CHRIST, or die alone in sin. Also you need to purge your life of everything that gives you an oportunity to sin. Whether its places you go or people you hang out with, maybe you even need to put program on your computer to block websites (i use k9 web protection, its good and free). lastly, stay strong bro, your not, alone im prayin for you, and remember you can do all things through CHRIST who gives you strength. Stay saved and GOD bless :)

• What's Up in Silver City?   3 years 4 weeks ago

i dont understand this process

• Need some prayers   3 years 4 weeks ago

• Cancer   3 years 4 weeks ago

Please pray for Alan and his wife Sharon he's fighting lung cancer and he's giving up please lord pray for these lovely caring people

• Need some prayers   3 years 4 weeks ago

I just want you to know that I will be praying for you and I will be praying that through all of this you will hold on to gods hand and never let go.

Dear Denise, I just want you to know that i will be praying for you and your family. I understand what you are going through. The samething happened to me but I did not have any kids at the time. God will show you the way and he will be with you through all of this.

• What's Up in Silver City?   3 years 4 weeks ago

hurry back - we miss you!

• Marriage in Crisis   3 years 4 weeks ago

Bill, Am sorry for your heartache. Praise the Lord for lifting your depression! Have been in a very similar situation, and would have welcomed someone praying for me! I will keep you in my prayers for there to be healing for your family.

• Being questioned about missing Jewelery and coins   3 years 4 weeks ago

May the Lord watch over you and your family during these trying times. Remain faithful and He will deliver you from all obstacles this life presents. God bless you.

• 18 mo. old baby boy   3 years 4 weeks ago

prayers are with you and Levi. My nephew has NF also and I know how scary the tests can be. keep your faith in God and know that Levi is in his hands :)

• Prayer request for new baby   3 years 4 weeks ago

praying with you for the healing hand of God to be with mother ad child at this difficult time.