NEWSBOYS-GOD'S NOT DEAD (LIKE A LION)
MORIAH PETERS-YOU CARRY ME
CITIZEN WAY-HOW SWEET THE SOUND
DAVID CROWDER BAND-EVERYTHING GLORIOUS
BRITT NICOLE-GOLD

• Groaner Friday Highlights - Cheesy, But Fun Jokes. Listen Here.   40 weeks 3 days ago

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info a
    lot. I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Thank you and
    best of luck.

my web site ... Telecharger Need For Speed ​​Rivals

• Want to be more patient with your kids? Pretend They Aren't Yours. Brilliant!   40 weeks 3 days ago

l'ensemble des models modifis p Nike cosaque p ne marche accomplir acclamant Femme Chaussures Nike Free of charge Managed Three.

• Prostrate Cancer   40 weeks 5 days ago

I am prayerful and want you to know that depending on where he is in he cycle he can be cured...Love to all

• The Roadshow 2014 - Vegas   41 weeks 3 days ago

The Event Date for the Roadshow shows Feb 16 but the Roadshow image shows Feb 15. Which is it?

• Galahad: Decision Point Premiere   41 weeks 3 days ago
  • Pray for my marriage   41 weeks 5 days ago

Cristina,
    My prayers are with you. Please try to find a copy of the book "Created To Be a Help Meet" as it has saved my marriage to an alcoholic non-believer. God never gives us more than we can handle and lots of times I find myself wondering how strong God thinks I am!

• Stolen bag @ Vegas airport Sunday, 10/20/13   42 weeks 1 day ago

Our bag was found & shipped to us in December!! The only things missing were the snacks we had packed for the trip home & my husband's good tennis shoes. The gifts for our daughter & her kids were still there too.

Thank you so much for praying!! I'm sorry for getting this PTL report to you so late.

Thank you again!

Latricia

• She Votes 2012 Bus Tour   42 weeks 1 day ago

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives in depth information.

• Husband of 26 years in a coma   42 weeks 2 days ago

Praying for peace and comfort for you

• homeless   42 weeks 2 days ago

Hi, Linda. Surprised to hear that you have not mentioned your situation to your church family. They are the hands and feet of Christ in the world. Do not be afraid to present a need to them for prayer, at least. The day may come when you can more than repay any kindness offered. Perhaps you can exchange room and board for services they need, until housing becomes available?

• Husband of 26 years in a coma   42 weeks 2 days ago

The Everlasting Arms are around you. He is close to the broken-hearted, present in your circumstance and dispenses to you, the strength you need for today. I send you a great big hug today. May you be encouraged and even surprised at how the good Lord will minister, even to you, as you minister to your
    husband. Accept the help and support that others offer. God is faithful in ALL circumstances and will not let you down, in your hour of need. God bless you, Linda, as you step into God's provision for you today.

• Marriage   42 weeks 2 days ago

Hi, Michelle. I understand your pain and longing. Just hang in. Most likely meet your mate when you least expect...maybe today. God knows your desire and it is good. Continue to trust his timing. The hold up may be on account of your future partner. God loves you and there is nothing wrong with you. Your mate is worth the wait!

• Encouragement For A New Year...   42 weeks 2 days ago

My Poem Of Reaching The Youth On Their Stage, This Is A Rap Sharing God's Words To Uplift Other's With truth. God Bless The Reader

• PRAYER FOR MY CHILDREN   42 weeks 3 days ago

Praying for you and your family :)

• Family falling apart   42 weeks 3 days ago

Praying for you :)

• mom and dad   42 weeks 3 days ago

Praying for you :)

• My 13 year old was hospitalized   42 weeks 6 days ago

I have a 15 yr old daughter with similar issues of self-worth. I did this: go thru a personal Bible study with her, preferably relating to a big issue. Maybe take a card and write down a verse from the study she can take with her and memorize. At one point, God told Moses to stop praying to Him and start believing what He's already said. Start with Rom. 8:1- There is NO condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Believing this vs. has saved me from much depression. God bless. If you wonder if she is a believer, study 1st John with her and then believe God.

• Central Christian Church Christmas Service   43 weeks 5 days ago

I noticed that you have christmas eve srvices @ 2pm-4pm-530pm and 730pm, but the date says Saturday the 24th. Is the 24th on a Tuesday?

• Believing Miracles do Happen   44 weeks 1 day ago

Thank you for any and all prayers.....God Bless

• Jonny Diaz Talks Selfishness & Selflessness (mp3)   44 weeks 1 day ago

Dear Friend, I also believe as you do. That the less fortunate are in it 24/7 and get passed by many without a second thought. People that are walking into somewere are already looking to spend money that they have. The less fortunate are in need and have not a roof over there head warm clothes, food even fresh water or bathroom facilities. The times I have gone out to feed them, I have talked to them and asked there names and just listened to them. Sometimes that all they need is to know someone still cares. We say a prayer together and I go on my way. They are so thankful and apprecitive. The day I was doing this a person brought 7 pizzas out to the area and started passing pieces out to them. I thought this is great. I work 12 1/2 hour shifts and leave my house early and try to make a point to brighten someones elses day by providing them with food or MCdonald coupon books that they can go in the resturant and buy what they want. I will also continue to do this and start putting a little note saying they are loved. God Bless

• Money and jobs..   44 weeks 4 days ago

thank you so very much. Merry Christmas to you God bless.

• Jonny Diaz Talks Selfishness & Selflessness (mp3)   45 weeks 1 day ago

Good Morning to my Radio Friend. I have been listening to your show every morning for several years.I am also a monthly supporter. It's is not much but I will do as God has lead me.
    This morning, I was listening to the Random acts of Christmas. Were a church group is handing money to people as they are walking into a restaurant. These people are planning to spend money they already have.
    Wouldn't a Random act of Christmas be bringing the homeless in and buy them breakfast. Giving the money to shelters that are homes to many who have nothing. Those people who are walking the street without the means of having Breakfast.
    I have handed out winter gloves, hot cups of coffee and meals to people on the side of the street. I have seen them with Thanksgiving in their hearts and eyes. No names, no signs of praise from others. I do it because that is what Jesus would have done. Help those who do not have the means to buy breakfast, warm clothes or a hot cup of coffee.
    I praise God that He has placed people in the right places to bring His message. I will continue doing my random acts of caring.
    Maybe my little note will touch someones heart to bring the message to those who have nothing, year round, not just when the world in watching.
    Amen Amen.
    God Bless SOS, I love you all so much.
    Merry Christmas !

• Money and jobs..   45 weeks 2 days ago

I have just prayed for you that you will find not only provision beyond what you can even imagine, but that you will find peace and strength that God is with you. Know that you are doing the best that you can, even on those days when you don't feel like you are. It's a hard and noble journey you are on. I have been there myself. Find peace by looking up Bible verses that give you comfort and hold onto them!!! Merry Christmas.

• Money Problems   45 weeks 2 days ago

Thank you for praying for me. This came at the right moment in my life. I felt that Christmass will not be good for my granddaughter but your prayer has told me that everything will be ok. Thank you and God is so good.

• Las Vegas Rescue Mission Toy Drive   45 weeks 3 days ago

Where will you be collecting and what are specifications for toys? I reside in Las Vegas NV. Thank You and have a wonderful day!