CHRIS TOMLIN-JOY TO THE WORLD
PERRY COMO-THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS
MEREDITH ANDREWS-HE HAS COME FOR US (GOD REST YE)
STEVEN CURTIS CHAPMAN-O COME ALL YE FAITHFUL
MANDISA-IT'S CHRISTMAS

• She Votes 2012 Bus Tour   50 weeks 1 day ago

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives in depth information.

• Husband of 26 years in a coma   50 weeks 2 days ago

Praying for peace and comfort for you

• homeless   50 weeks 2 days ago

Hi, Linda. Surprised to hear that you have not mentioned your situation to your church family. They are the hands and feet of Christ in the world. Do not be afraid to present a need to them for prayer, at least. The day may come when you can more than repay any kindness offered. Perhaps you can exchange room and board for services they need, until housing becomes available?

• Husband of 26 years in a coma   50 weeks 2 days ago

The Everlasting Arms are around you. He is close to the broken-hearted, present in your circumstance and dispenses to you, the strength you need for today. I send you a great big hug today. May you be encouraged and even surprised at how the good Lord will minister, even to you, as you minister to your
    husband. Accept the help and support that others offer. God is faithful in ALL circumstances and will not let you down, in your hour of need. God bless you, Linda, as you step into God's provision for you today.

• Marriage   50 weeks 2 days ago

Hi, Michelle. I understand your pain and longing. Just hang in. Most likely meet your mate when you least expect...maybe today. God knows your desire and it is good. Continue to trust his timing. The hold up may be on account of your future partner. God loves you and there is nothing wrong with you. Your mate is worth the wait!

• Encouragement For A New Year...   50 weeks 3 days ago

My Poem Of Reaching The Youth On Their Stage, This Is A Rap Sharing God's Words To Uplift Other's With truth. God Bless The Reader

• PRAYER FOR MY CHILDREN   50 weeks 3 days ago

Praying for you and your family :)

• Family falling apart   50 weeks 3 days ago

Praying for you :)

• mom and dad   50 weeks 3 days ago

Praying for you :)

• My 13 year old was hospitalized   51 weeks 2 hours ago

I have a 15 yr old daughter with similar issues of self-worth. I did this: go thru a personal Bible study with her, preferably relating to a big issue. Maybe take a card and write down a verse from the study she can take with her and memorize. At one point, God told Moses to stop praying to Him and start believing what He's already said. Start with Rom. 8:1- There is NO condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Believing this vs. has saved me from much depression. God bless. If you wonder if she is a believer, study 1st John with her and then believe God.

• Central Christian Church Christmas Service   51 weeks 5 days ago

I noticed that you have christmas eve srvices @ 2pm-4pm-530pm and 730pm, but the date says Saturday the 24th. Is the 24th on a Tuesday?

• Believing Miracles do Happen   1 year 1 day ago

Thank you for any and all prayers.....God Bless

• Jonny Diaz Talks Selfishness & Selflessness (mp3)   1 year 1 day ago

Dear Friend, I also believe as you do. That the less fortunate are in it 24/7 and get passed by many without a second thought. People that are walking into somewere are already looking to spend money that they have. The less fortunate are in need and have not a roof over there head warm clothes, food even fresh water or bathroom facilities. The times I have gone out to feed them, I have talked to them and asked there names and just listened to them. Sometimes that all they need is to know someone still cares. We say a prayer together and I go on my way. They are so thankful and apprecitive. The day I was doing this a person brought 7 pizzas out to the area and started passing pieces out to them. I thought this is great. I work 12 1/2 hour shifts and leave my house early and try to make a point to brighten someones elses day by providing them with food or MCdonald coupon books that they can go in the resturant and buy what they want. I will also continue to do this and start putting a little note saying they are loved. God Bless

• Money and jobs..   1 year 4 days ago

thank you so very much. Merry Christmas to you God bless.

• Jonny Diaz Talks Selfishness & Selflessness (mp3)   1 year 1 week ago

Good Morning to my Radio Friend. I have been listening to your show every morning for several years.I am also a monthly supporter. It's is not much but I will do as God has lead me.
    This morning, I was listening to the Random acts of Christmas. Were a church group is handing money to people as they are walking into a restaurant. These people are planning to spend money they already have.
    Wouldn't a Random act of Christmas be bringing the homeless in and buy them breakfast. Giving the money to shelters that are homes to many who have nothing. Those people who are walking the street without the means of having Breakfast.
    I have handed out winter gloves, hot cups of coffee and meals to people on the side of the street. I have seen them with Thanksgiving in their hearts and eyes. No names, no signs of praise from others. I do it because that is what Jesus would have done. Help those who do not have the means to buy breakfast, warm clothes or a hot cup of coffee.
    I praise God that He has placed people in the right places to bring His message. I will continue doing my random acts of caring.
    Maybe my little note will touch someones heart to bring the message to those who have nothing, year round, not just when the world in watching.
    Amen Amen.
    God Bless SOS, I love you all so much.
    Merry Christmas !

• Money and jobs..   1 year 1 week ago

I have just prayed for you that you will find not only provision beyond what you can even imagine, but that you will find peace and strength that God is with you. Know that you are doing the best that you can, even on those days when you don't feel like you are. It's a hard and noble journey you are on. I have been there myself. Find peace by looking up Bible verses that give you comfort and hold onto them!!! Merry Christmas.

• Money Problems   1 year 1 week ago

Thank you for praying for me. This came at the right moment in my life. I felt that Christmass will not be good for my granddaughter but your prayer has told me that everything will be ok. Thank you and God is so good.

• Las Vegas Rescue Mission Toy Drive   1 year 1 week ago

Where will you be collecting and what are specifications for toys? I reside in Las Vegas NV. Thank You and have a wonderful day!

• Marriage in Peril   1 year 2 weeks ago

I brought you up to God sister.

• The Wave...   1 year 2 weeks ago

hi :D

• Pilot's License   1 year 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your prayers. I am glad someone took the time to read my request & actually took time to respond to it. I hope you had a very joyous Thanksgiving & that you will have a Merry Christmas & prosperous New Year.

• Prayer for Health and Life   1 year 3 weeks ago

Jennifer, be encouraged, your faith in Christ will set you free. I also want to encourage you to ask your pastor for a good counselor, sometimes talking to an unbiased follower of Christ can provide incredible healing. You are not alone in this, you are loved and you are incredible in the eyes of God. Praying for healing and strength sister!

• Money Problems   1 year 3 weeks ago

God is good and He will provide for that which he knows you need. Keep up the great example of faith to your granddaughter. Praying for you right now, Vicky.

• Love   1 year 3 weeks ago

I pray that God hears your prayers and can restore your marriage.

• Pilot's License   1 year 4 weeks ago

Concerned Mom,

I pray the FAA and your son each receive the grace of God, and the will of God is done.