BLUETREE-GOD OF THIS CITY
PHILLIPS CRAIG DEAN-GREAT ARE YOU LORD
THE AFTERS-WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR
KUTLESS-PROMISE OF A LIFETIME
DANNY GOKEY-HOPE IN FRONT OF ME

• Marriage in Peril   46 weeks 1 day ago

I brought you up to God sister.

• The Wave...   46 weeks 2 days ago

hi :D

• Pilot's License   46 weeks 4 days ago

Thank you for your prayers. I am glad someone took the time to read my request & actually took time to respond to it. I hope you had a very joyous Thanksgiving & that you will have a Merry Christmas & prosperous New Year.

• Prayer for Health and Life   47 weeks 1 day ago

Jennifer, be encouraged, your faith in Christ will set you free. I also want to encourage you to ask your pastor for a good counselor, sometimes talking to an unbiased follower of Christ can provide incredible healing. You are not alone in this, you are loved and you are incredible in the eyes of God. Praying for healing and strength sister!

• Money Problems   47 weeks 1 day ago

God is good and He will provide for that which he knows you need. Keep up the great example of faith to your granddaughter. Praying for you right now, Vicky.

• Love   47 weeks 1 day ago

I pray that God hears your prayers and can restore your marriage.

• Pilot's License   47 weeks 6 days ago

Concerned Mom,

I pray the FAA and your son each receive the grace of God, and the will of God is done.

• alcoho addiction/suicide   47 weeks 6 days ago

Christy and your family are in my prayers. May she and your family be led to the close Love of God, the only true redeemer and the One who fills the longing for fulfillment.

• marriage   1 year 6 weeks ago

• marriage   1 year 6 weeks ago

• Marriage in Peril   1 year 6 weeks ago

hi i am a filipina married and had a son. i & my husband are working in an architectural firm here in singapore. my boss is so fierce and i always pray for him. and while listening to ur station i felt relieve and gain more patience in facing everyday. i always cry at night as i missed my son so much as he is in the philippines. we are asking for ur kind prayers so my son can have permit to stay with us here in singapore, or where ever God may bring us to. living far from ur loved ones specially from your child is very lonely. ur radio station is a great help to me to seek more of God's guidance whenever i am weak spiritually. Thanks & God bless to SOS radio!

• My Marraige   1 year 7 weeks ago

Hi Sister,

I would like to start off by saying hang in there! I know that's easier said than done. I know from experience that holding on can be long and hard, and just when you think you can't hold onto everything you've got, He is there. I don't know all your details, but God does!, and He is with you- ALL!

In times where you have no place to go, you know you can alway's find peace with God. Stick to The word! Stick to God! and we will pull you through! Prayer works, and there are people everywhere praying for you. Be comforted in knowing that no matter the situation God is there.

Lord, I lift my sister and her family up to you. You know exactly what she is praying about. Lord I ask that you give her and her husband peace. Lord, we thank you in advance for the great thing's that this family will see from you, and we thank you for the peace. In Jesus name, Amen!

Hang in there! We're praying for you.

• Run for Recovery 5K   1 year 7 weeks ago

Im so glad to see an event like this in Las Vegas that helps families find healing together at Celebrate Recovery which has saved many families from devastation! I am in for this one!

• marriage on the verge of divorce   1 year 7 weeks ago

god bless you really want a change in ur husband the only advise i give is to pray, read the bible and seek God everyday because whats impossible to the man is possible to God like how hes done in my matromony dont take descions by yourself consult God first and your matromony will be in our prayers

• Second job needed   1 year 7 weeks ago

Proverbs 3.5 ...... We all praying .

• CityWide Baptism & Concert   1 year 7 weeks ago

This is awesome ! Im definitly gonna be attending this event! IMAJJ and ProzperaD are such amazingly anointed Christian artists!!! PLus Ive been to a couple of events they have put together and there always awesome!!!! I cant wait!!!

• My Marraige   1 year 8 weeks ago

prayers for your marriage given. maybe a marriage retreat might help. I've heard good things about Family Life's Weekend to Remember.

• Family leaning on the Lord, father (husband) walked out!   1 year 8 weeks ago

This breaks my heart. I went through the exact same thing about 4 years ago. I also have 4 children and I know that it was very hard. Through lots of prayer and hard work I actually am having my life changed. I married a great guy a month ago. Life will get better. Keep your faith in God and that he will bring you and your children to a better place in life. My prayers are with you. And on a side note I have become even closer with my children from all of this. Take care.

• My choices   1 year 8 weeks ago

Pray to God to forgive you. He promises in the bible that you will be forgiven for your sins. There are none (no one) who is without sin. I have also made horrible mistakes but I have asked God to forgive me through prayer and he has. He has given many blessings to my family now. Look up the story of SAUL who later became Paul in the bible. It is a perfect example of someone who had many sins to be forgiven and he was. My prayers are with you.

• Second job needed   1 year 8 weeks ago

It might sound silly but I know that Mcdonalds nationwide is always hiring and that they are always very flexible with hours and willing to work around another job. There is also room to
    move up quickly for a person who is responsible.

• Finances and Possible job to go home   1 year 8 weeks ago

I know that my family and I have been there many times before. We are keeping you in our prayers and we also want to let you know that God has brought us through those times as well through prayers.

• I Believe God Can Heal Any Marriage...   1 year 8 weeks ago

Just wanted to drop you a note to mention this song and story. If you haven’t seen and considered playing this song, you might want to. I can’t remember the last time I saw such an amazing testament of love and marriage whether the world realizes it or not.

• Next New Adventure   1 year 8 weeks ago

I will pray for your safe travel and happy future.
    I live in Henderson. It is across the Vegas valley to the southeast of Summerlin. Welcome neighbors! I am from the midwest.....you are going to love winter here!

• Backsliding   1 year 8 weeks ago

please pray as the word says in psalm 51v10 create in me a clean heart and restore a loyal spirit within me.. please i have back slid, with all areas of my life attacking me from all areas of my life i am not sure if i can carry on..

• Please pray for my sister...   1 year 9 weeks ago

PRAISE REPORT! My sister is seriously thinking of moving to Oregon, which I think is a more wholesome place than Las Vegas is. I pray now that she gains better ties with godly people and leaves her old friends behind. Thank you for praying!