BEBO NORMAN-I WILL LIFT MY EYES
HAWK NELSON-WORDS
JEREMY CAMP-THIS MAN
UNITED-OCEANS
BIG DADDY WEAVE-THE ONLY NAME

• Pray before it' too late   1 year 10 weeks ago

Micah, We will be praying for you. Hang in there -- sometimes life doesn't seem fair and those we love may hurt us, but much better things will come. Keep your faith and know that Christ is with you -- keep searching and something really good will come your way. There are jobs and job fairs coming up . . . prepare your best and have confidence in your skills and positive qualities that will make you a great employee. Don't give up!I hope that you will find something that really makes you happy, but if you get the opportunity to work, be grateful for it and and get good references for the future.

• FAMILY OF THE UTAH SOCCER REFEREE WHO WAS KILLED   1 year 10 weeks ago

THANK YOU for caring enough to share this story. We all need to be aware of what is going on in the world - to pray and to be a voice of concern and hope during trying times. As we see many lines crossed in our society today, we together can work to hopefully rebuild important boundaries for our society's survival and to encourage higher standards to live by instead of the "anything goes" attitude that causes so much hurt.

• Weekend To Remember - Las Vegas   1 year 10 weeks ago

Do you have anything for divorced couples who want to remarry?
    Thank you.

• Pray before it' too late   1 year 11 weeks ago

I pray GOD releases somethign GREAT AND BIG in your life. Ive learned when we pray to GOD that he blesses just enough he wants us to pray for BIG FAVOR. So I pray "GOD please give the person on the other end of this prayer request a HUGE BLESSING like they've never seen before". Help them receive a job where she can do your work. Help her family understand that getting a job right now is difficult but it will come her way." AMEN! I declare GOD has great things in store for you. Embrace the challenges and become a testimony when he pushes you throw this storm. RCR

• Pray for my daughter   1 year 11 weeks ago

I pray your daughter is healed right now!I know it may take awhile for God to do his work as it took awhile for me to over come my addiction with drugs but with faith everything is possible. Continue to pray for her and over her. I will pray she gets tired of those drugs and that one day soon, she will be sick of them and walk away and enter a place of rehab. stay strong and I will pray daily for you and her.

• 30 Pieces Of Silver   1 year 12 weeks ago

This is amazing... thanks for sharing this information.

• Healing   1 year 12 weeks ago

Delois Patterson,

The Lord will lift you up and give all the Strength your family needs to cope with this situation. Remember By our saviors stripes he will heal us and make us whole... Amen

God Bless you and your Family in Jesus's name....
    Amen...

• Friend who works in a church blindsided & divorced husband   1 year 12 weeks ago

I pray that Amanda goes back to her husband and family.

• Has my God given up on me?   1 year 12 weeks ago

I believe he has begun to ease the pain and show me his direction.

• Has my God given up on me?   1 year 12 weeks ago

Walter,
    After releasing your anger towards the Lord, has his Spirit guided you, and has your financial disaster been corrected?

• Please pray for my family   1 year 12 weeks ago

Your family are your strength and no matter happens they are always there for you. - Reputation Advocate

• Baby Giraffe Pics Here! CUTE.   1 year 13 weeks ago

hi,
    I would like to use a picture of a baby giraffe from your website for my ICT GCSE Qualification but I need your permission because it is copyright.

Could you send me an email giving me your permission.

Thanks

• Prayer request   1 year 13 weeks ago

The best thing you can do for him is keep encouraging him and loving him no matter what. I personally struggle with this as well. I brought it over into my marriage from my teenage life. Its something that just doesn't go away. The images and thoughts will always be there. But the power of JESUS can take them away and transform us into a better person. This struggle is an extremely hard struggle for both of you. But your love for him, because of Jesus Christ will help him overcome.

My wife sometimes has lack of trust in me. Yet she also aches because she sees how much it hurts me. He may not say it, but this addiction hurts him so much. It does me, every time I fail its like someone has ripped my heart out. I feel worthless. Just make sure he knows you love him and Jesus loves him.

God will help him over come. I pray that God will work in your marriage and rebuild your trust. GOD IS GOOD!!!

• God's Been Teaching Me Something This Week   1 year 13 weeks ago

I often pray about this, and wish I had made better decisions several years ago. There are a lot of people I could be helping if I had been a better steward.

• marriage in trouble   1 year 14 weeks ago

Also, since the affairs, God has blessed them in their 25 year anniversary this year. It is a tremendous mile-stone for them and frankly, the one to thank is the Lord. He made that possible for them, and their marriage has never been better.

• marriage in trouble   1 year 14 weeks ago

My parents have been through a similar situation. My father has had two different affairs against my mother...both times, she found it within herself to forgive him. It's true repentance and a want to change that will restore the marriage.

There are four of us kids in the family: 24, 22, 21, and I am 19. It is a family effort, not just a father and mother. Once our family came together and we were able to forgive our father together, God has done wonders in our family. Don't be afraid to let your children in on this (if you do have children) because the support of your children will help you tremendously also.

I will pray for you daily- because I know and am a firm believer in the fact that God can make it work through anything. Absolutely anything.

• Daughter's choices   1 year 14 weeks ago

I am 19 years old, and I myself have chosen a lifestyle that is not what the Lord has intended for me. I'm not gay, but I have chosen to move in with my boyfriend of 4 years before marriage.

Every single day, I receive an email or encouraging text message from my mother about a scripture or thought that God has put on her heart that particular day. It is helping me very much figure out what it is I want to do at this point of my life. Knowing that my parents haven't abandoned me even though they don't agree with my choices either...has made me feel like there is hope. Do not ever give up on her, because if she has the spirit of the Lord in her like I know I have it in me...deep down...I know he will help me and also your daughter, come to know the right thing to do. It is likely that she feels like there is no way out because choosing a "lifestyle" feels like something that you can't go back on. It feels like a commitment that you've made to yourself, that frankly...you don't want to give up. But deep down there is a yearning.

Pray for her daily. Let her know how much you love her and what you are praying for. I'm coming to realizations, and I know she will too. One day it is going to click, and it's because you never gave up and never stopped loving and praying for her.

I haven't prayed in a very long time... It makes me feel like a hypocrite. But I will pray for this for you. I know how you must feel, because I know how my own mother feels. I hope that I will be able to feel the presence of the Lord in my life and let it come through, and the same for your daughter.

• 10% tithing   1 year 14 weeks ago

hello the lord says he enjoys a greatful giver! dont worrie god will not love you any less for not tithing or having to tith less. i am praying for you! if you can do 10% do it. but in the bible it was better for the lady who gave a penny bc it was all she had and she gave joyfully, then the men who gave thousands. if u give to the radio station it will help many of people and maybe god wants you too give both to ur church and to the radio. ask god and he will answer. dont let satan come in and make u confused or guilty. you can do this! Jesus loves you and has a great purpose for you now and forever!

• Leave the comforts of Las Vegas to Los Angeles for job opportunity?   1 year 14 weeks ago

If the lord wants you to go to Los Angeles then that is what you should do. The opportunities to support your family are just not as it used to be and maybe God wants you to be in LA. God Bless you and good luck

• older family passing   1 year 14 weeks ago

I am sincerely praying for peace for you. Your elders are in a much better and happier place.
    Ten days before Christmas my younger sister passed away, she literally just dropped dead on the kitchen floor with no warning. Today a family friend that has been a member of the family since I was 4 passed away. Its sad for those of us left behind but remember you will see them again some day.

• family issues and husbands health   1 year 14 weeks ago

I am also praying for each and every one of Gods people that they have the peace and happiness the need. Also for any one with illness may it be healed.

• Home Run the Movie Opening Night at Rave Town Square   1 year 14 weeks ago

If the link for the trailer did not work, try this one:

• Friendraiser is About Vision!   1 year 14 weeks ago

We seem to get a snail mail statement every month which has to cost lots of money. Can we get those statements emailed to save on your postage cost?

I need to get my CC gift changed to EFT so I will have to call and get that done.

Let's make my small gift go as far as possible.

• God's Been Teaching Me Something This Week   1 year 14 weeks ago

Well said.

• My poor nose :(   1 year 15 weeks ago

Dear Emily,

I'm so sorry - I didn't think I was "nudging;" I thought I was telling you something that could help heal you, if you had never heard about a neti pot. There have been several people who have had bad sinus issues that I mentioned the neti pot to who had never heard of it before.

I'm sorry it didn't work for you, but I've done the research, & as long as it is used properly, the neti pot is a miracle worker for a lot of people, including me.

I also did say that I would definitely pray for you. I hope you are feeling better. Dawn