• Marriage in Peril   1 year 4 weeks ago

Dear brother in Christ,
    I just prayed for you.
    Thats sad.

• marriage   1 year 4 weeks ago

Dear Father,
    I pray for my friend and her husband that during this time she will stay faithful to you and will trust you.
    I pray that your Spirit will talk to her husband and will remind the promise of their wedding that no matter what that they will glorify you in their marriage. Lord, we all get selfish at one time or the other as we live in this sinful world. But help both of them to reconcile. Lord please show both of them how they can serve each other like our Lord Jesus how he served us humbly by taking human form and dying on cross for our sins. Father help them to return to see the depth of cross where we find forgiveness and grace.
    In Jesus name I pray Ameen.

• Over exerting myself   1 year 4 weeks ago

Dear Father,
    I pray that Lauren will trust YOU and find joy again in YOU. I just pray that she/he will open the window of his/her heart to let YOU in again. I know this is difficult and we all have done that in our life. But she is willing, I pray that YOU will honor her/his willingness by making her strong in YOU. YOU are a good God, help her to know that YOU loves him/her very much. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Remember Psalm 127:1-2.
    I am struggling with the same thing. I am trying to spend time with God daily. Sometime it is not possible because I have to work a lot on my project and other times I am just lazy. But without inviting Jesus in my heart and in my work and without trusting Him for my needs, I will go now where.

• Depression & Motivation   1 year 4 weeks ago

God Bless You and thank you so much.

• Depression & Motivation   1 year 5 weeks ago

I spent some time in prayer for you! Blessings!

• Lowedown Hoedown to benefit David Lowe A kidney Transplant Patient   1 year 7 weeks ago

The most common cause for a kidney transplant is end-stage kidney failure (due to diabetes, uncontrolled blood pressure and glomerulonephritis which is an inflammation in the filtering units of the kidney called glomeruli). However, other factors like congenital deformities (deformities in the kidney by birth) may also make them necessary. The disease is first treated with lifestyle changes, medication etc, but if the condition progresses, a kidney transplant will be required.
    Fortis- Kidney Transplant Hospital In India

• Scoliosis   1 year 8 weeks ago

Sending prayers up for you and for your healing. GOD BLESS!

• Fear and worry   1 year 8 weeks ago

So I was given a website fearfultofearless.com and reading scripture and prayer...feeling blessed already...Amen II Timothy 1-3

• Mom Tip - Homemade Mosquito Trap   1 year 8 weeks ago

This is really nice. Thanks for your information.
    mosquito net for windows chennai

• Dr Greg Smalley Talks About Fighting Fair In Marriage   1 year 8 weeks ago

It is Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. It's GREAT!

• GriefShare at Victorville first Assembly of God Church Victorville, CA   1 year 10 weeks ago

It is normal to share things with people because we all want to belong. - YORHealth

• Prayer is all we have left   1 year 11 weeks ago

Every night at 7pm we have a devotional prayer, we will include your dad in our prayer. Remember that God always has the final say. If we have Christ that's all we need, His grace is sufficient for our weaknesses.

• Dr Greg Smalley Talks About Fighting Fair In Marriage   1 year 12 weeks ago

Scott,
    You just referred to a devotional by a Sarah ____? I missed it. You've shared from that book before and I'd really like to check it out, but haven't been quick enough to write down the title.
    Thanks!
    Sandy

• Fast Food and skinny Jesus Freaks   1 year 12 weeks ago

Good stuff. No matter how skinny I ever get, I will never wear skinny jeans!

• My moms cancer   1 year 13 weeks ago

Praying in the name of Jesus for a break thru that her cancer would be removed. God is so great that nothing is impossible! I've seen His great healing power and so thankful He ministers to all our needs. We stand in unison over this mother Lord that she would reach out to accept Jesus as her Savior today; to begin her journey as a member of God's family. Amen

• My friend Robert   1 year 13 weeks ago

I'm praying and standing on the Word of God for Robert; Phil 4:19. May you find comfort in the knowledge of His love and mercy. We thank the Lord for His constant presence in our lives, in the name of Jesus. Amen

• I love my husband and I don't want a divorce   1 year 14 weeks ago

Christina I sympathize with you. My husband and I have 12 yrs, 3 beautiful girls and heartaches in between. Trust in God to take the hurt and betrayal. Talk to your husband and explain your feelings in the most loving way you can, although you should probably ask God to help with that too. As far as seeing them together, remember he is there with you and he wants to be there with you. The devil wants nothing more then to tare your family apart and he will do it however he can. Your not alone, God will see you through and I will be praying for you and your family as this effects them too. It's hard now but it will get better. May God bless you and your family with peace, love and closure.

• Homosexuality   1 year 14 weeks ago

No one should condemn you as The Lord tells us not to condemn. He also tells us that if we do that persons sins become ours. I'm proud of you for asking for help (prayer) instead of just giving in and giving up. A life change maybe the hardest thing you do but your on the right path for making it happen. Only God can grant you your hearts desire and I will pray for you. Keep your faith and pray with your heart not your head.

• Logan Ray Hardwick   1 year 15 weeks ago

I will remember your family in my prayers

• Homosexuality   1 year 15 weeks ago

You are loved by God!!!!

• CHRISTIAN'S NIGHT OUT - OGDEN   1 year 16 weeks ago

Night out is not all about drinking and having fun it also involves spiritual gathering. - Brenda Lee Reed

• FREE Community BBQ   1 year 17 weeks ago

BBQ is one of the most favorite food of mine but they said that too much can cause cancer. - Brenda Lee Reed

• A husband's plea   1 year 17 weeks ago

I will certainly pray for your wife. i have suffered depression for many years and have felt the same things at different times in my life. Just keep reminding her that you love her no matter what and that will help pull her through.

• A husband's plea   1 year 17 weeks ago

I wish money could solve issues like this but in times like these I thank God we are not alone. I pray for your wife to find healing in trusting God fully with this depression she is battling. I pray God open a door of light an joy upon her life and the lives of those around her. May this depression, feelings of sorrow and defeat leave her life in the name of Jesus and I pray your home is covered by the blood of Christ who is the healer of all things and the maker of all things new. Nothing in this world lasts forever and I pray that the season of this time is coming to an end and that God will bring about new things in your lives. Amen

• i lost touch with reality   1 year 17 weeks ago

Dear Christopher,
    First, I want to tell you that that "something" is, in fact, the devil attempting to separate you from God. Don't believe a single word because they're ALL LIES...
    "Control yourselves and be careful! The devil, your enemy, goes around like a roaring lion looking for someone to eat. Refuse to give in to him, by standing strong in your faith. You know that your Christian family all over the world is having the same kinds of suffering. And after you suffer for a short time, God, who gives all grace, will make everything right. He will make you strong and support you and keep you from falling. He called you to share in his glory in Christ, a glory that will continue forever." 1 Peter 5:8 - 10

You said yourself that you want a relationship with God! You are requesting prayer which demonstrates that you DO still have faith in God! Like I said: the devil is trying to separate you from God... which is IMPOSSIBLE:
    "Yes, I am sure that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor ruling spirits, nothing now, nothing in the future, no powers, nothing above us, nothing below us, nor anything else in the whole world will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38 - 39

This is what I want you to do: go to a quiet place with your Bible and read, read, read. Ask God what He wants you to read and He will direct you. He loves you and knows what you're going through and how to get you through it.. "The only temptation that has come to you is that which everyone has. But you can trust God, who will not permit you to be tempted more than you can stand. But when you are tempted, he will also give you a way to escape so that you will be able to stand it." 1 Corinthians 10:13
    Also:
    "Even the very hairs on your head are numbered by God." Matthew 10:30
    So remember... God is in control. He knows you and He loves you!

Cry out to God and He will be there! "God is near to you whenever you call on Him." Deuteronomy 4:7
    Keep praying... and when the devil starts to taunt you, rebuke him in the name of Jesus and he WILL leave. Simply say or think, "STOP! Go away from me, satan! The LORD JESUS rebuke you!" Again, cry out to God and He will be there! God knows what we can and cannot handle, so He knows you can handle this- but ONLY with HIS HELP, so even when you don't feel like praying or reading God's Word, DO IT ANYWAY. Believe me, when you don't feel like praying or reading the Bible, that's when you need to do it the most!

When you feel hopeless and scared, remember: "I have not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, and love, and discipline." - 2 Timothy 1:7

"He will strengthen me with His Word." Psalm 119:28

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path." Proverbs 3:5-6

Those are just a few verses from the Bible, which is the absolute truth.. so keep reading! Jesus himself had to deal with the devil's temptations during His time in the wilderness (read Matthew 4:1 - 11) and look what He did: every time the devil tempted him and attempted to twist the truth, Jesus responded with a Bible verse! Do the same! READ THE BIBLE. I cannot stress that enough... and when the devil taunts you, the Holy Spirit will help you remember Bible verses so you can fight back the same way Jesus did... and look what happened:
    "So the devil left Jesus, and angels came and took care of him." Matthew 4:11

Don't lose faith, Christopher! GOD IS WITH YOU!!

"Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the Lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6

I will keep you in my prayers, Christopher. Don't lose faith, and don't be afraid. Trust in God and keep your focus on Him... he won't let you go. =]
    Most sincerely,