TENTH AVENUE NORTH-STRONG ENOUGH TO SAVE
THIRD DAY-CRY OUT TO JESUS
DAN BREMNES-BEAUTIFUL
MARK SCHULTZ-I AM
UNSPOKEN-START A FIRE

• Money and jobs..   1 year 6 weeks ago

I have just prayed for you that you will find not only provision beyond what you can even imagine, but that you will find peace and strength that God is with you. Know that you are doing the best that you can, even on those days when you don't feel like you are. It's a hard and noble journey you are on. I have been there myself. Find peace by looking up Bible verses that give you comfort and hold onto them!!! Merry Christmas.

• Money Problems   1 year 6 weeks ago

Thank you for praying for me. This came at the right moment in my life. I felt that Christmass will not be good for my granddaughter but your prayer has told me that everything will be ok. Thank you and God is so good.

• Las Vegas Rescue Mission Toy Drive   1 year 6 weeks ago

Where will you be collecting and what are specifications for toys? I reside in Las Vegas NV. Thank You and have a wonderful day!

• Marriage in Peril   1 year 7 weeks ago

I brought you up to God sister.

• The Wave...   1 year 8 weeks ago

hi :D

• Pilot's License   1 year 8 weeks ago

Thank you for your prayers. I am glad someone took the time to read my request & actually took time to respond to it. I hope you had a very joyous Thanksgiving & that you will have a Merry Christmas & prosperous New Year.

• Prayer for Health and Life   1 year 8 weeks ago

Jennifer, be encouraged, your faith in Christ will set you free. I also want to encourage you to ask your pastor for a good counselor, sometimes talking to an unbiased follower of Christ can provide incredible healing. You are not alone in this, you are loved and you are incredible in the eyes of God. Praying for healing and strength sister!

• Money Problems   1 year 8 weeks ago

God is good and He will provide for that which he knows you need. Keep up the great example of faith to your granddaughter. Praying for you right now, Vicky.

• Love   1 year 9 weeks ago

I pray that God hears your prayers and can restore your marriage.

• Pilot's License   1 year 9 weeks ago

Concerned Mom,

I pray the FAA and your son each receive the grace of God, and the will of God is done.

• alcoho addiction/suicide   1 year 9 weeks ago

Christy and your family are in my prayers. May she and your family be led to the close Love of God, the only true redeemer and the One who fills the longing for fulfillment.

• marriage   1 year 20 weeks ago

• marriage   1 year 20 weeks ago

• Marriage in Peril   1 year 20 weeks ago

hi i am a filipina married and had a son. i & my husband are working in an architectural firm here in singapore. my boss is so fierce and i always pray for him. and while listening to ur station i felt relieve and gain more patience in facing everyday. i always cry at night as i missed my son so much as he is in the philippines. we are asking for ur kind prayers so my son can have permit to stay with us here in singapore, or where ever God may bring us to. living far from ur loved ones specially from your child is very lonely. ur radio station is a great help to me to seek more of God's guidance whenever i am weak spiritually. Thanks & God bless to SOS radio!

• My Marraige   1 year 21 weeks ago

Hi Sister,

I would like to start off by saying hang in there! I know that's easier said than done. I know from experience that holding on can be long and hard, and just when you think you can't hold onto everything you've got, He is there. I don't know all your details, but God does!, and He is with you- ALL!

In times where you have no place to go, you know you can alway's find peace with God. Stick to The word! Stick to God! and we will pull you through! Prayer works, and there are people everywhere praying for you. Be comforted in knowing that no matter the situation God is there.

Lord, I lift my sister and her family up to you. You know exactly what she is praying about. Lord I ask that you give her and her husband peace. Lord, we thank you in advance for the great thing's that this family will see from you, and we thank you for the peace. In Jesus name, Amen!

Hang in there! We're praying for you.

• Run for Recovery 5K   1 year 21 weeks ago

Im so glad to see an event like this in Las Vegas that helps families find healing together at Celebrate Recovery which has saved many families from devastation! I am in for this one!

• marriage on the verge of divorce   1 year 21 weeks ago

god bless you really want a change in ur husband the only advise i give is to pray, read the bible and seek God everyday because whats impossible to the man is possible to God like how hes done in my matromony dont take descions by yourself consult God first and your matromony will be in our prayers

• Second job needed   1 year 21 weeks ago

Proverbs 3.5 ...... We all praying .

• CityWide Baptism & Concert   1 year 21 weeks ago

This is awesome ! Im definitly gonna be attending this event! IMAJJ and ProzperaD are such amazingly anointed Christian artists!!! PLus Ive been to a couple of events they have put together and there always awesome!!!! I cant wait!!!

• My Marraige   1 year 21 weeks ago

prayers for your marriage given. maybe a marriage retreat might help. I've heard good things about Family Life's Weekend to Remember.

• Family leaning on the Lord, father (husband) walked out!   1 year 21 weeks ago

This breaks my heart. I went through the exact same thing about 4 years ago. I also have 4 children and I know that it was very hard. Through lots of prayer and hard work I actually am having my life changed. I married a great guy a month ago. Life will get better. Keep your faith in God and that he will bring you and your children to a better place in life. My prayers are with you. And on a side note I have become even closer with my children from all of this. Take care.

• My choices   1 year 21 weeks ago

Pray to God to forgive you. He promises in the bible that you will be forgiven for your sins. There are none (no one) who is without sin. I have also made horrible mistakes but I have asked God to forgive me through prayer and he has. He has given many blessings to my family now. Look up the story of SAUL who later became Paul in the bible. It is a perfect example of someone who had many sins to be forgiven and he was. My prayers are with you.

• Second job needed   1 year 21 weeks ago

It might sound silly but I know that Mcdonalds nationwide is always hiring and that they are always very flexible with hours and willing to work around another job. There is also room to
    move up quickly for a person who is responsible.

• Finances and Possible job to go home   1 year 21 weeks ago

I know that my family and I have been there many times before. We are keeping you in our prayers and we also want to let you know that God has brought us through those times as well through prayers.

• Next New Adventure   1 year 22 weeks ago

I will pray for your safe travel and happy future.
    I live in Henderson. It is across the Vegas valley to the southeast of Summerlin. Welcome neighbors! I am from the midwest.....you are going to love winter here!