CASTING CROWNS-IF WE'VE EVER NEEDED YOU
SIDEWALK PROPHETS-THE WORDS I WOULD SAY
BETHEL MUSIC-YOU MAKE ME BRAVE
HILLSONG YOUNG AND FREE-ALIVE
BUILDING 429-WHERE I BELONG

• marriage in trouble   1 year 17 weeks ago

Also, since the affairs, God has blessed them in their 25 year anniversary this year. It is a tremendous mile-stone for them and frankly, the one to thank is the Lord. He made that possible for them, and their marriage has never been better.

• marriage in trouble   1 year 17 weeks ago

My parents have been through a similar situation. My father has had two different affairs against my mother...both times, she found it within herself to forgive him. It's true repentance and a want to change that will restore the marriage.

There are four of us kids in the family: 24, 22, 21, and I am 19. It is a family effort, not just a father and mother. Once our family came together and we were able to forgive our father together, God has done wonders in our family. Don't be afraid to let your children in on this (if you do have children) because the support of your children will help you tremendously also.

I will pray for you daily- because I know and am a firm believer in the fact that God can make it work through anything. Absolutely anything.

• Daughter's choices   1 year 17 weeks ago

I am 19 years old, and I myself have chosen a lifestyle that is not what the Lord has intended for me. I'm not gay, but I have chosen to move in with my boyfriend of 4 years before marriage.

Every single day, I receive an email or encouraging text message from my mother about a scripture or thought that God has put on her heart that particular day. It is helping me very much figure out what it is I want to do at this point of my life. Knowing that my parents haven't abandoned me even though they don't agree with my choices either...has made me feel like there is hope. Do not ever give up on her, because if she has the spirit of the Lord in her like I know I have it in me...deep down...I know he will help me and also your daughter, come to know the right thing to do. It is likely that she feels like there is no way out because choosing a "lifestyle" feels like something that you can't go back on. It feels like a commitment that you've made to yourself, that frankly...you don't want to give up. But deep down there is a yearning.

Pray for her daily. Let her know how much you love her and what you are praying for. I'm coming to realizations, and I know she will too. One day it is going to click, and it's because you never gave up and never stopped loving and praying for her.

I haven't prayed in a very long time... It makes me feel like a hypocrite. But I will pray for this for you. I know how you must feel, because I know how my own mother feels. I hope that I will be able to feel the presence of the Lord in my life and let it come through, and the same for your daughter.

• 10% tithing   1 year 17 weeks ago

hello the lord says he enjoys a greatful giver! dont worrie god will not love you any less for not tithing or having to tith less. i am praying for you! if you can do 10% do it. but in the bible it was better for the lady who gave a penny bc it was all she had and she gave joyfully, then the men who gave thousands. if u give to the radio station it will help many of people and maybe god wants you too give both to ur church and to the radio. ask god and he will answer. dont let satan come in and make u confused or guilty. you can do this! Jesus loves you and has a great purpose for you now and forever!

• Leave the comforts of Las Vegas to Los Angeles for job opportunity?   1 year 17 weeks ago

If the lord wants you to go to Los Angeles then that is what you should do. The opportunities to support your family are just not as it used to be and maybe God wants you to be in LA. God Bless you and good luck

• older family passing   1 year 17 weeks ago

I am sincerely praying for peace for you. Your elders are in a much better and happier place.
    Ten days before Christmas my younger sister passed away, she literally just dropped dead on the kitchen floor with no warning. Today a family friend that has been a member of the family since I was 4 passed away. Its sad for those of us left behind but remember you will see them again some day.

• family issues and husbands health   1 year 17 weeks ago

I am also praying for each and every one of Gods people that they have the peace and happiness the need. Also for any one with illness may it be healed.

• Home Run the Movie Opening Night at Rave Town Square   1 year 17 weeks ago

If the link for the trailer did not work, try this one:

• Friendraiser is About Vision!   1 year 18 weeks ago

We seem to get a snail mail statement every month which has to cost lots of money. Can we get those statements emailed to save on your postage cost?

I need to get my CC gift changed to EFT so I will have to call and get that done.

Let's make my small gift go as far as possible.

• God's Been Teaching Me Something This Week   1 year 18 weeks ago

Well said.

• My poor nose :(   1 year 18 weeks ago

Dear Emily,

I'm so sorry - I didn't think I was "nudging;" I thought I was telling you something that could help heal you, if you had never heard about a neti pot. There have been several people who have had bad sinus issues that I mentioned the neti pot to who had never heard of it before.

I'm sorry it didn't work for you, but I've done the research, & as long as it is used properly, the neti pot is a miracle worker for a lot of people, including me.

I also did say that I would definitely pray for you. I hope you are feeling better. Dawn

• 10% tithing   1 year 18 weeks ago

Dear Tither,
    I don't know if what I have to say will help. I will say a prayer for you and I know you are praying about what will most please The Lord also. I can share that I have at times been tempted to think that when things are difficult my tithe is like a "deposit" towards Gods promise to bless me. Yuck! I feel like my needy-ness causes me to expect more from The Lord as opposed to when everything is fine I'm just thankful. I don't know if that is kind of what you are saying.... Anyway I usually try to overcome that by remembering that even if my giving sometimes feels smudged by my sin, it matters to God that I'm choosing to be obedient with my actions regardless of how I feel. God is Good to us anyway and he will see your heart either way, besides your own words make it obvious your grieved by not being able to rejoice in your giving. What an irony. God bless you and your obedience. It's a testimony. Praise The Lord for what he has done and your trust in him through these trials.

• i looked for love where it couldn't be found   1 year 18 weeks ago

Hey Sister,
    Your pain is not small to God and he knows exactly what you are feeling. He is numbering the hairs on your head and saving your tears in a bottle. :,) It's perfectly normal to feel sad, angry, sometimes denial, confused, all of these things when someone we love hurts us this much. So don't beat yourself up worrying that God is displeased with you too ok?! I can hear how much you love The Lord Jesus and its obvious you recognize that maybe you put this relationship before The Lord at some time, but we all do that with different things without realizing it. And then Jesus brings us back to our first Love right? Him! I can already tell that you have asked forgiveness, so you have it from The Lord. You already see all of the wonderful things that he is wanting to teach you in this, and he is growing you. He's answered your prayers, he's carrying you and he's making you look more like Jesus everyday because you love him and you are seeking to please him. So don't think just because your still hurting that you are failing God in anyway. He loves you just where you are, and you just keep putting one foot in front of the other and keep your eyes on Jesus until God gives you his VERY BEST!!! Love in the Lord, Violet <3

• Myself   1 year 18 weeks ago

AC My daughter who is now 25 went through a similar situation when she was in JR High School. It was awful and hurtful but she came through it and she did so by staying focused on God's Truth, and the unconditional love He has for her and her older sister and I loved her and reminded her of Satan's lies and that those lies sometimes come through other people. I too was tormented when I was younger so I know first hand what you are going through. I will be praying for you, and praying that you will hear God's words, you have to listen, really listen because the world is loud and God whispers to your soul.

You hang in there I promise if you stand strong in the Lord this will pass and one day you will look back and realize how strong you are and how loved!

• Myself   1 year 18 weeks ago

That sounds just terrible, remember God sees and knows the truth about you and your heart. When I feel discouraged by anything I like to read Psalms, there is allot of comfort there. Try psalm 27, 37, 116, 93, 121. That will be a start! And pray and tell Jesus how you feel and ask for his help, like for a friend to come along side you. :-)

• Help   1 year 18 weeks ago

What a sweet prayer Shantell, God is pleased with a prayer like that! May I help? What is it that you don't understand much dear? Love in Christ :-)

• Myself   1 year 18 weeks ago

A.C. .
    Pray for them and ask GOD to forgive them for they not know what they do. You stay strong in faith and seek counseling, speak to someone at home/school about this as well. Adults should know that these kids are being mean. Then trust in God and know he will handle all your issues just allow him to do so.

RC

• Myself   1 year 19 weeks ago

I'm praying for you A.C. God loves you so much... I know that can be hard to see when you're facing something like this. Make sure you see help and don't face this alone.

J.D.

• My poor nose :(   1 year 19 weeks ago

Thanks...but it wasn't a sinus infection. But I blew out my sinus with the neti pot. Best to just pray than to nudge ;). They just turn off your immune system.
    Em

• My poor nose :(   1 year 19 weeks ago

Dear Emily,

I will definitely pray for you, as I know how miserable sinus infections are. However, I also have a practical solution for you; it has been a downright miracle for me. I don't know if you have ever used a neti pot, but if you haven't, run, don't walk to the store & buy one!

I used to have sinus infections at least a couple of times a year. I am allergic to the desert & I was on allergy shots for 10 years. They did nothing to prevent the sinus infections, though. I also used to get sick every 2-3 months.

I saw the neti pot on a t.v. show, bought it, & have used it every day since. This was about 2 1/2 years ago, & after about 6 months, I noticed I wasn't getting sick as much. I have not been sick since! Maybe 1 day once a year or every 6 months I'll feel a little "blah," but THAT'S IT.

I use the neti pot that looks like a little genie pot, or little teapot. (Don't use the squeeze bottle one; I don't think it's as easy to control as the genie-pot one. Also, my dad used a squeeze bottle one, & squeezed the solution so hard up his nose that he gave himself a sinus infection!) I don't know if I can say a store name here, but if I can, go to Walgreens, because I haven't seen the genie pot ones at Walmart. They have the starter kit with the neti pot & some saline packets. After you have your pot, then you just buy a box of 100 packets. You take a pre-mixed saline packet & stir it into the pot with really warm water. The directions in the box tell you how to use it, but you are pouring the water in 1 nostril & it comes out the other side. I PROMISE you it does NOT hurt - I know it sounds weird, but I promise you it doesn't hurt or feel weird at all. As long as you follow the directions, you won't actually feel a thing. I know you wonder how that could be, but I promise you, it just is! :)

So it's just a sinus/nasal wash, but it turned my life around. My doctor assured me it can be used every night, since it's just a saline wash, & I do, as part of my regular nighttime ritual. Since you obviously have sinus problems, you will want to do the same thing. The 1st time you use it, it will help relieve your symptoms immediately, but you want to keep using it every night like I do, so that over a little bit of time, you don't have any more sinus issues.

And you will probably receive the same bonus that I did; in that I haven't been sick in 2 years! I believe that is simply because I am washing out any viruses or germs every night, so they are not able to take hold & fester in my nose, making me sick. Every day that goes by that I don't get sick when everyone around me has the flu or is just coughing or sneezing away just amazes me, but I just keep smiling & counting the days. 2 years, & counting. I know it will be a lifesaver for you, too! :)

Take care, Emily & God bless you! Dawn :)

• Feels like I'm falling apart all over again...   1 year 20 weeks ago

I want to encourage you in your time of low spirits. I am a psychologist and would like to encourage you to keep around other people and stay social. People need people. The other thing I would suggest is seeing a counselor to talk about what you are going through. What you are going through is too big for your mind to handle on your own. Our minds aren't meant to be able to handle experiences of that magnitude. We see evidence of this when our minds start having a hard time. It is unrealistic to expect yourself to be able to handle all of the emotions you are experiencing by yourself. If you find yourself having suicidal thoughts or feelings call the suicide hotline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or call 911.

Above all.... keep your prayer life active. God is faithful. He does care about you and your mental health. You are so precious to him. Hang in there, sister. You are loved.

• IT gonna take a Miracle   1 year 20 weeks ago

I pray for you and your husband. I pray that you find peace with him and that you are able to work things out. I would recommend checking out simplemarraige.com. I subscribe to their emails and they have alot of practical, easy to digest information for marriages in all stages and statuses. Best of luck to you. You are in my prayers.

• Conceving Problems   1 year 20 weeks ago

I pray for a miraculous baby to bless your lives, just like God did for Sarah and Abraham. (and she was around 90 when she conceived!!) Be encouraged. God knows what he's doing. He has your family in the palm of his hand.

• My family   1 year 20 weeks ago

LOrd Jesus we ask in your name to heal this family. Lord let her Mom and Sister feel the love for her and want to have a relationship. Amen

• Feels like I'm falling apart all over again...   1 year 20 weeks ago

Melody:

I LORD is ALWAYS with us, even when we don't realize it.