MERCY ME-ALL OF CREATION
JAMIE GRACE-BEAUTIFUL DAY
MATTHEW WEST-HELLO MY NAME IS
CASTING CROWNS-IF WE ARE THE BODY
AARON SHUST-NO ONE HIGHER

• prayer   1 year 19 weeks ago

God bless you Martha for what you are doing so unselfishly for this little boy..I'm praying for you, your family,David and his mother right now..never be discouraged...God will work through this situation and there will be a blessing...forgive his mother in your heart and continue to pray for her. Ask God to put someone in her path who can show her how she can come to know Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior through Salvation. Keep praying like crazy!! Wendy

• Please announce on SOS   1 year 19 weeks ago

Hi Steven,
    I will pray for you and although it is difficult sometimes, just remember that you are a beautiful child of God's. He loves you more than you could ever imagine so just keep your eyes focused on Him and you will find the strength to get through your challenges.
    God bless and merry Christmas.

• Newly single mom   1 year 19 weeks ago

• please pray for my mom's boyfriend   1 year 19 weeks ago

Praying Michelle!

• Have A Better Marriage - Tracey Smith from Central Christian   1 year 19 weeks ago

Impressive and truly an inspirational marriage counseling from Tracey Smith. My husband is a big fan of Tracey and he loves how Tracey come up a beautiful advice and explanations in every vital issues when it comes in marriage.

• Merry Xmas? Happy Holidays??   1 year 20 weeks ago

I just want to say that for me, starting Christmas music the day after Thanksgiving is ridiculous. Christmas is not here yet! This is November and maybe we could live one day at a time and not look into the future. I have enjoyed your station for many months now and have been moved by the inspirational music that is played. I and many more did not enjoy the holiday without family for many reasons and before we have a chance to reflect and accept Thanksgiving, you are pushing another occasion that might not be as pleasant. Grief work does not end because one day ended. Why not wait for Christmas and let us enjoy each day leading up to it!

• Newly single mom   1 year 20 weeks ago

I'm lifting you and your babies right now. So proud that you took the first steps to get out of a bad situation. I pray for strength and continued courage. I pray that God will surround you with good people to encourage you.
    Bless you and your family during this holiday season.

• Caribou County Proud American Memorial   1 year 20 weeks ago

i was wondering who to get ahold of about getting a name put on the
    veterans stones? do they have to be a veteran? or is current good? My
    son is currently enlisted in the Air force, he graduated may 11 of this
    year in San Antonio at Lackland AFB and is currently in Dover AFB, i
    would love to see his name on the memorial... His Name is Danny Germer,
    please get ahold of my if u have any questions or to let me know if i
    have to do anything else, thanks , Amy Stoddard 221-5918

• Is he too busy for me?   1 year 20 weeks ago

Earlier today I prayed for you. I don't know what your profession is but I was on Touch of Mink website and noted that they are looking for sales representatives for the trade shows, if this interest you please check it out.

Sales Reps needed for Trade Shows

We are currently hiring sales representatives for trade shows. We are a great team and are always looking for positive, high energy people with great interpersonal skills!

Interested? Please call 1-800-547-9164 M-F 8 am - 5 pm (PST), leave a voice mail message outside of office hours, or e-mail Robin at headmink@aol.com

• A Friend   1 year 20 weeks ago

praying!

• Newly single mom   1 year 20 weeks ago

I'm praying for you and your sweet family.

• Is he too busy for me?   1 year 20 weeks ago

I'm praying for you. Having gone through similar situations, I have empathy for where you are at. Praying now.

• Podcast - Mark Burnett, Plumb, Jeremy Camp and More!   1 year 20 weeks ago

Glad you enjoy it! Thanks for the comment!
    -Scott

• Podcast - Mark Burnett, Plumb, Jeremy Camp and More!   1 year 20 weeks ago

I love the music that is played on SOS radio It's all praises to our God and That's what I like to do all the day long.

• Unexpected passing of a teacher   1 year 20 weeks ago

My sons fourth grade teacher passed away during the school year. I understand some if how this feels for the students.
    I will pray for comfort for the students and faculty members.

• Is he too busy for me?   1 year 20 weeks ago

I will pray that things will turn around for you.

• donations and volunteers are needed   1 year 21 weeks ago

Thank you for your time and GOD BLESS

• The 3rd Annual Advent-Christmas Concert   1 year 21 weeks ago

I LOVE YOU GOD GOD HAS DONE EVERYTHING FOR ME WHEN I'M DOWN.

• Why Worry About Anything?   1 year 21 weeks ago

Natalie,

Send me an email jd@sosradio.net What city do you live in?

• Why Worry About Anything?   1 year 21 weeks ago

Hello JD

my name is Natalie Pena, I was listening to you talk about being a foster parent.

When I was a child I would bug my parents about adoption or becoming a foster parent.

I have always been interested in becoming a foster parent. Now that I am older and able to the desire has not gone away. Last week I was talking to my husband again about it, then yesterday I heard you speaking about fostering.

I have and will continue to pray if its gods will for our lives.Could you please guide me who I would need to speak to?

Thank you so much and god bless!
    Natalie

• Big heavy heart   1 year 21 weeks ago

Hello Dear Sister-in Christ -

I am so sorry for the loss of your wonderful, kind, loving and best friend - your mother.

I smiled through unshed tears reading your tribute to her and her unconditional love she had for you and your siblings.

I remember when we lost my father and the incredible & indescribably pain that comes in waves after wards. Breathing was all I could do. Please allow your spiritual family to lift you up in prayer as you cling onto our dear Savior. the pain will lessens a little everyday.

Soon, slowly & softly the memories will strengthen. And with your tears will come healing.

God Bless you dear sister

• Gods Devine Touch   1 year 21 weeks ago

Hello my dear Brother - in Christ,

I'm praying along side of you and your girlfriend that you would be renewed and refreshed in your walk with Him by the power of the Holy Spirit. What a wonderful desire and request you bring to the throne of our heavenly Father.

Lord Jesus Derrick is going threw a legal problem that need your wisdom and touch. We thank you for Your leading and touch that you promise to your children as Derrick trusts in You for the outcome. Amen

Be encouraged Derrick! God Bless you

• custody suit   1 year 21 weeks ago

Dear Daughter of our Lord Jesus Christ-

He has heard your prayers and keeps your precious tears in bottle.

I will be among many of our brothers & sisters in Christ to life you up in prayer that you may recieve the desires of your heart.

Be encouraged that you are loved without conditions or limits by your spiritual family.

• Husband and Father Passed Away 1 Year Ago Today   1 year 21 weeks ago

My dear sister-in-Christ -

Your husband sounds like he was a most wonderful husband and father to envolk such a prayer.

I am so sorry for your sorrow and will be praying that as your family carries on one day at a time that you will fell & know His presence and wisdom in a great way.

God's richest blessing through the tears

• custody suit   1 year 21 weeks ago

HI Annie,

I prayed for you that you'll get the custody over your children. I may not have gone through the same situation, but from my experience, God can turn bad things into good. You may go through a difficult time right now, but be patient and faithful coz God will bless you with things far better than you have wished for yourself.

Did I not tell you that if you believed, you will see the glory of God - John 11:40