• The Bible Mini Series on TV from Mark Burnett   1 year 20 weeks ago

My son (18) and I saw the first installment Sunday. Very well done indeed. I've never been one for Biblical period movies, whether bible based or not, but decided to check this one out since it was on the History Channel (which we watch a lot). Will definitely watch the rest of the series.

• Listen To Switchfoot Live In Studio On SOS!   1 year 20 weeks ago

Visit www.opportunityvillage.org and click on "Careers" for job openings.

• Listen To Switchfoot Live In Studio On SOS!   1 year 20 weeks ago

I am looking for a job, I could no longer do what I was doing, I was a preschool teacher. But I had been very sick for months, and I could not get well or be around my granddaughters. If you are hiring or know of a job please let me know. I have a background of many things and I am in college to get my Associates Degree in Psychology. I want to help others and help them see that we are not alone and our father is always there for us. He has helped me find myself again and love myself again. So if you know of any job please let me know. thank you all for all of the wonderful things you do for us this station is the only one I will listen to. It makes me know I am not alone.

• Give us strength   1 year 20 weeks ago

Shaun,

God uses both light and dark times to teach us lessons - to evoke a path that may have not been available to you before - trust your heart. God loves you - forever and for always.

In HIs Love,

Jan

• family is in bad place!   1 year 20 weeks ago

Lord, Please help tina and her husband through these rough times. They need you desperately God, so please give them comfort and strength through everything. And I pray that you work in the heart of her daughter to become a better parent and to live like Jesus. Dear Lord, please bless the grandchildren on Tina. I pray that they know that you love them and you will always be there for them.

Matthew 11:28 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

• Heather Sean   1 year 21 weeks ago

I pray that the size of the cancer decreases and goes into remission. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

• Give us strength   1 year 21 weeks ago

Lord I ask that You work in this couples relationship. I pray Lord that they both are able to step back and recognize the needs of the other. I pray Lord that You do what's best for them and strength to endure Your will for them. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

• uncle has cancer and is loosing hope   1 year 21 weeks ago

Katie,

I will pray for your uncle, ron brown. This is a hard time for everyone to see him in physical and emotional pain. I know this because my father had a difficult time with cancer also. I pray for you, your family and uncle ron, for strength and peace through this and healing hands of the Lord to touch uncle ron.

• Podcast - Mark Burnett, Plumb, Jeremy Camp and More!   1 year 21 weeks ago

Are you going to podcast Pastor Benny's interview also? I got to hear it but some folks are at work or school where they can't.
    He's our pastor and we love him and his family so very much!

• I Love Las Vegas - Be Encouraged   1 year 21 weeks ago

I wish I could share your enthusiasm about Las Vegas. I have lived here for 15 years and while I have met some nice people, I have been in contact with more scammers and dishonest people. I've met more people who have been victims of crime here (as have I) than where I was born and raised. When I return home to Colorado, I am often taken aback by the kindness and sincerity of the people there. It makes me homesick...especially when I am here in Las Vegas and dealing with the rude people I ome in contact with daily. Thank the Lord for church, the only place I have found a community of gracious, decent people.

• I Love Las Vegas - Be Encouraged   1 year 21 weeks ago

Thank you for this. The news yesterday really got to me. I don't consider this place home, but it is where God has placed me & my husband, whether I like it or not. He has blessed my husbands work, and has provided a house for us here. I have witnessed several situations since we've been here that make me feel vulnerable & unsafe. Sometimes it's hard to remember that we are in God's hands. You are right, there is so much more to this town than just the one famous street. There are kind people & loving families here. God is working in this place no matter what the news reports about us.

• Where's My Refund?   1 year 21 weeks ago

JD

Thank you for being at Canyon Ridge last night. You are a true professional and I was blessed meeting you.

Blessings
    Bob

• Carman Diagnosed With Cancer   1 year 21 weeks ago

Carmen, I know you will face this with courage and I am so glad you are continuing to do what God made you to do. God bless you. I pray you will be around much longer than the docs say. Only God knows the number of your days on this earth and he must have much more for you to do before he calls you home. God bless you and your family. And thank you for all the joy you have brought me and my family through your ministry in my life. I have listened to your music since I first got saved by our precious Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ when I was 15. I am 48 and have a loving husband and three wonderful daughters and two grandsons and what a wonderful peace it is to know they love the Lord. I also have a granddaughter, Emily Grace, who would be one year old March 4, had she not been still born. I miss her so much, but I know she happy and well with Jesus and I will be with for eternity. There is nothing greater than sharing God's love, as I am sure you know. Keep up the good work.

• Planting Seeds That Corrupt Your Worldview. A Real Man.   1 year 22 weeks ago

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and
    you are just extremely great. I actually like what you have acquired
    here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it
    wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful website.

Here is my blog post; decorating

• Prayer request for my 9 year old son   1 year 22 weeks ago

May Jesus lay His healing hands on your son to heal what ever this is and may you feel His love to give you strength.

• Son Depressed   1 year 22 weeks ago

Michelle may our LORD and Saviour lay his healing hand on your son to strengthen him and protect him. God bless.

• Carman Diagnosed With Cancer   1 year 22 weeks ago

my Dad had myeloma. he was given 6 mos to live but God gave him 8 years. He was a faithful soldier of the cross to the end of his days. His ministry intensified and he witnessed to everyone everywhere boldly for Christ. Remember that God is in control and each day is a gift. Keep up the good fight of faith, Brother. Thanks for your ministry to the body of Christ. God bless you.

• Looking for blue skies   1 year 22 weeks ago

Im doing better this work.. Next week Im going to appl for houseing to get out of the shelter.. Thanks for all your prays Peter

• My niece needs prayer   1 year 22 weeks ago

Praying for deliverance for Chantelle, for salvation, and for her safety.

• Prayer Request for Healing   1 year 22 weeks ago

Please pray for Colin. He is a very young adult who needs Jesus, needs protection, and needs total healing for his body. Please ask the Lord to heal him, to save him, and to deliver him. Please ask God to bring people into Colin's life who know Jesus, who will encourage him, and who will help him know how much Jesus loves him. I fear Colin's life may be in danger due to illness, and so I ask that this request be handled with urgency. Please know your time and prayers are very sincerely appreciated. Thank you. God bless.

• Big Daddy Weave And Chris August - Vegas   1 year 23 weeks ago

Question - if I purchase tickets on line, how do I get them

• Divorce   1 year 23 weeks ago

Oh how i wish we could talk. My husband and I are separated as well, going now on 10 months. He too wants a divorce, I am fighting for my maariage; taking God on His Word and doing what is very difficult when my husband shows all signs of despise toward me:LOVE in all circumstances, even when he hurts me! 1 Corinthians 13 "...love never fails". I am also praying that I may never stop loving my husband or that I may never get angry with him for anger leads to hate, God sees hate as murder :/. here is my email if this should post submittedtojc408@aol.com God bless -felisa

• Big Daddy Weave And Chris August - Vegas   1 year 24 weeks ago

Can we purchase tickets at the door ?

• have my own family   1 year 24 weeks ago

I am very sorry for your broken relationship. God has His own time table (it took me a long time to learn this) and will place the right person in your life at the right time. Keep busy and just pray for God's timing. : )

• S.O.S   1 year 24 weeks ago