MERCY ME-I CAN ONLY IMAGINE
TOBYMAC-ME WITHOUT YOU
DELIRIOU5?-RAIN DOWN
BRANDON HEATH-THE LIGHT IN ME
FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI-HE KNOWS MY NAME

• Prayers Please   1 year 21 weeks ago

Thank you, Anonymous! Your wonderful testimonal is very inspiring. We take pride in our work here at DWK Tax Group wishes others the same positive outcome. Every case file is truly unique. For future reference our contact information is as follows; Call 1 - 8 6 6 - 2 2 6 - 6 1 0 2 or click on http://dwktaxgroup.com for an in dept tax analysis of your scenario. We'll get it done right the first time around...Be well and may the Lord be with You !

• Prayer for Fransisco Gonzalez   1 year 21 weeks ago

In Jesus name Francisco you are healed. My His Stripes you were healed and you are healed in His name! You are whole as Jesus is whole. He had no sickness in his body and neither do you. Sickness has no power over you. You are healthy whole and are healed! It is Finished! In Jesus Name! Amen!

• Unloved   1 year 21 weeks ago

P.R.A.Y.I.N.G! God is a relentless God, constantly pursuing his children. If you are constantly feeling unloved, unwanted, and in an all around chaos, read Hosea in the bible. It talks about how while his country turned there back on theme, he still goes after them and pursues them. Also by my senior pastor Jud Wilhite's book Pursued. It goes over Hosea in a way our society will understand how much God truly does love us.

• A parent's prayer   1 year 21 weeks ago

Praying for you! But the thing is he still is her father. If you can talk to her about treating him as an equal to you and not idolizing him. She is only doing this because of the empty feeling (I'm guessing) of not having a father. Talk to her about finding the appropriate way to poke at this, or even go to a counselor at your church.

• I'm not that strong   1 year 21 weeks ago

I'm praying that you find your footing again. This season that your in is tantalizingly painful, correct? My family and I (for I'm only 15) go through money problems also. But the best way to stay on the road of God is to attend church and make a budget. Find a way to budget groceries (store brand/ generic), clothes (goodwill/fallas), and offering at church. Please come to Central Christian Church as we will be going over how God's love is UNSTOPPABLE. This service will be on Easter and I hope you can attend.

• Kicks for Christ   1 year 21 weeks ago

Is this event still available and where is it located?

• The DEEP side of the Donkey And Jesus (This might Rock you)   1 year 21 weeks ago

Thnx for publishing these details on your site.

• J.O.Y. MINISTRY'S SPRING "LADIES PRAYER BREAKFAST"   1 year 23 weeks ago

This is a great place to meet other women with the same focus you have as well as a wonderful lesson plan created spiritually from God to Shirley Costantino. She puts great effort in her lessons making sure she is spreading His word as well as fellowshipping others.

Please join us you will not be disappointed.

• J.O.Y. MINISTRY'S SPRING "LADIES PRAYER BREAKFAST"   1 year 23 weeks ago

Love these women's prayer breakfasts. Shirley Costantino puts so much effort in providing such interesting topics and hosting this event it is a shame not to attend. Because of my first time event I now have friends in North Las Vegas as well a a church to attend.

This is a wonderful chance to be with other spiritual women and share with them God's plans for us all. Please come and join.

• Blended Family Conference   1 year 23 weeks ago

I wish I had know about this specific blended family conference, as I am dealing with very difficult situations that involve my two step daughters and facing teenage difficulty challenges at this specific time today I went to seek counseling referral from urgent care in my city of residence, they prescribed me antidepressants because my esteem is hurt at the point of hard depression but I know the Lord has sought me through and keeping me although the situation is not fully embraced In a loving caring manner for everyone's benefit, I been worried sick that our marriage has been deeply hurt, scared and relationship with my step daughters teenagers is never going to be fully restored into a mOre loving relation. Please requesting prayer, and more emails on upcoming events

• My prayer requests   1 year 23 weeks ago

Prayer has been prayed, Ryan! Surround yourself with awesome Christian people! That is what has helped me grow.

• The Bible Mini Series on TV from Mark Burnett   1 year 24 weeks ago

My son (18) and I saw the first installment Sunday. Very well done indeed. I've never been one for Biblical period movies, whether bible based or not, but decided to check this one out since it was on the History Channel (which we watch a lot). Will definitely watch the rest of the series.

• Listen To Switchfoot Live In Studio On SOS!   1 year 24 weeks ago

Visit www.opportunityvillage.org and click on "Careers" for job openings.

• Listen To Switchfoot Live In Studio On SOS!   1 year 24 weeks ago

I am looking for a job, I could no longer do what I was doing, I was a preschool teacher. But I had been very sick for months, and I could not get well or be around my granddaughters. If you are hiring or know of a job please let me know. I have a background of many things and I am in college to get my Associates Degree in Psychology. I want to help others and help them see that we are not alone and our father is always there for us. He has helped me find myself again and love myself again. So if you know of any job please let me know. thank you all for all of the wonderful things you do for us this station is the only one I will listen to. It makes me know I am not alone.

• Give us strength   1 year 24 weeks ago

Shaun,

God uses both light and dark times to teach us lessons - to evoke a path that may have not been available to you before - trust your heart. God loves you - forever and for always.

In HIs Love,

Jan

• family is in bad place!   1 year 24 weeks ago

Lord, Please help tina and her husband through these rough times. They need you desperately God, so please give them comfort and strength through everything. And I pray that you work in the heart of her daughter to become a better parent and to live like Jesus. Dear Lord, please bless the grandchildren on Tina. I pray that they know that you love them and you will always be there for them.

Matthew 11:28 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

• Heather Sean   1 year 25 weeks ago

I pray that the size of the cancer decreases and goes into remission. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

• Give us strength   1 year 25 weeks ago

Lord I ask that You work in this couples relationship. I pray Lord that they both are able to step back and recognize the needs of the other. I pray Lord that You do what's best for them and strength to endure Your will for them. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

• uncle has cancer and is loosing hope   1 year 25 weeks ago

Katie,

I will pray for your uncle, ron brown. This is a hard time for everyone to see him in physical and emotional pain. I know this because my father had a difficult time with cancer also. I pray for you, your family and uncle ron, for strength and peace through this and healing hands of the Lord to touch uncle ron.

• Podcast - Mark Burnett, Plumb, Jeremy Camp and More!   1 year 25 weeks ago

Are you going to podcast Pastor Benny's interview also? I got to hear it but some folks are at work or school where they can't.
    He's our pastor and we love him and his family so very much!

• I Love Las Vegas - Be Encouraged   1 year 25 weeks ago

I wish I could share your enthusiasm about Las Vegas. I have lived here for 15 years and while I have met some nice people, I have been in contact with more scammers and dishonest people. I've met more people who have been victims of crime here (as have I) than where I was born and raised. When I return home to Colorado, I am often taken aback by the kindness and sincerity of the people there. It makes me homesick...especially when I am here in Las Vegas and dealing with the rude people I ome in contact with daily. Thank the Lord for church, the only place I have found a community of gracious, decent people.

• I Love Las Vegas - Be Encouraged   1 year 25 weeks ago

Thank you for this. The news yesterday really got to me. I don't consider this place home, but it is where God has placed me & my husband, whether I like it or not. He has blessed my husbands work, and has provided a house for us here. I have witnessed several situations since we've been here that make me feel vulnerable & unsafe. Sometimes it's hard to remember that we are in God's hands. You are right, there is so much more to this town than just the one famous street. There are kind people & loving families here. God is working in this place no matter what the news reports about us.

• Where's My Refund?   1 year 25 weeks ago

JD

Thank you for being at Canyon Ridge last night. You are a true professional and I was blessed meeting you.

Blessings
    Bob

• Carman Diagnosed With Cancer   1 year 25 weeks ago

Carmen, I know you will face this with courage and I am so glad you are continuing to do what God made you to do. God bless you. I pray you will be around much longer than the docs say. Only God knows the number of your days on this earth and he must have much more for you to do before he calls you home. God bless you and your family. And thank you for all the joy you have brought me and my family through your ministry in my life. I have listened to your music since I first got saved by our precious Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ when I was 15. I am 48 and have a loving husband and three wonderful daughters and two grandsons and what a wonderful peace it is to know they love the Lord. I also have a granddaughter, Emily Grace, who would be one year old March 4, had she not been still born. I miss her so much, but I know she happy and well with Jesus and I will be with for eternity. There is nothing greater than sharing God's love, as I am sure you know. Keep up the good work.

• Planting Seeds That Corrupt Your Worldview. A Real Man.   1 year 25 weeks ago

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and
    you are just extremely great. I actually like what you have acquired
    here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it
    wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful website.

Here is my blog post; decorating