• Friendraiser is About Vision!   1 year 21 weeks ago

We seem to get a snail mail statement every month which has to cost lots of money. Can we get those statements emailed to save on your postage cost?

I need to get my CC gift changed to EFT so I will have to call and get that done.

Let's make my small gift go as far as possible.

• God's Been Teaching Me Something This Week   1 year 21 weeks ago

Well said.

• My poor nose :(   1 year 22 weeks ago

Dear Emily,

I'm so sorry - I didn't think I was "nudging;" I thought I was telling you something that could help heal you, if you had never heard about a neti pot. There have been several people who have had bad sinus issues that I mentioned the neti pot to who had never heard of it before.

I'm sorry it didn't work for you, but I've done the research, & as long as it is used properly, the neti pot is a miracle worker for a lot of people, including me.

I also did say that I would definitely pray for you. I hope you are feeling better. Dawn

• 10% tithing   1 year 22 weeks ago

Dear Tither,
    I don't know if what I have to say will help. I will say a prayer for you and I know you are praying about what will most please The Lord also. I can share that I have at times been tempted to think that when things are difficult my tithe is like a "deposit" towards Gods promise to bless me. Yuck! I feel like my needy-ness causes me to expect more from The Lord as opposed to when everything is fine I'm just thankful. I don't know if that is kind of what you are saying.... Anyway I usually try to overcome that by remembering that even if my giving sometimes feels smudged by my sin, it matters to God that I'm choosing to be obedient with my actions regardless of how I feel. God is Good to us anyway and he will see your heart either way, besides your own words make it obvious your grieved by not being able to rejoice in your giving. What an irony. God bless you and your obedience. It's a testimony. Praise The Lord for what he has done and your trust in him through these trials.

• i looked for love where it couldn't be found   1 year 22 weeks ago

Hey Sister,
    Your pain is not small to God and he knows exactly what you are feeling. He is numbering the hairs on your head and saving your tears in a bottle. :,) It's perfectly normal to feel sad, angry, sometimes denial, confused, all of these things when someone we love hurts us this much. So don't beat yourself up worrying that God is displeased with you too ok?! I can hear how much you love The Lord Jesus and its obvious you recognize that maybe you put this relationship before The Lord at some time, but we all do that with different things without realizing it. And then Jesus brings us back to our first Love right? Him! I can already tell that you have asked forgiveness, so you have it from The Lord. You already see all of the wonderful things that he is wanting to teach you in this, and he is growing you. He's answered your prayers, he's carrying you and he's making you look more like Jesus everyday because you love him and you are seeking to please him. So don't think just because your still hurting that you are failing God in anyway. He loves you just where you are, and you just keep putting one foot in front of the other and keep your eyes on Jesus until God gives you his VERY BEST!!! Love in the Lord, Violet <3

• Myself   1 year 22 weeks ago

AC My daughter who is now 25 went through a similar situation when she was in JR High School. It was awful and hurtful but she came through it and she did so by staying focused on God's Truth, and the unconditional love He has for her and her older sister and I loved her and reminded her of Satan's lies and that those lies sometimes come through other people. I too was tormented when I was younger so I know first hand what you are going through. I will be praying for you, and praying that you will hear God's words, you have to listen, really listen because the world is loud and God whispers to your soul.

You hang in there I promise if you stand strong in the Lord this will pass and one day you will look back and realize how strong you are and how loved!

• Myself   1 year 22 weeks ago

That sounds just terrible, remember God sees and knows the truth about you and your heart. When I feel discouraged by anything I like to read Psalms, there is allot of comfort there. Try psalm 27, 37, 116, 93, 121. That will be a start! And pray and tell Jesus how you feel and ask for his help, like for a friend to come along side you. :-)

• Help   1 year 22 weeks ago

What a sweet prayer Shantell, God is pleased with a prayer like that! May I help? What is it that you don't understand much dear? Love in Christ :-)

• Myself   1 year 22 weeks ago

A.C. .
    Pray for them and ask GOD to forgive them for they not know what they do. You stay strong in faith and seek counseling, speak to someone at home/school about this as well. Adults should know that these kids are being mean. Then trust in God and know he will handle all your issues just allow him to do so.

RC

• Myself   1 year 22 weeks ago

I'm praying for you A.C. God loves you so much... I know that can be hard to see when you're facing something like this. Make sure you see help and don't face this alone.

J.D.

• My poor nose :(   1 year 22 weeks ago

Thanks...but it wasn't a sinus infection. But I blew out my sinus with the neti pot. Best to just pray than to nudge ;). They just turn off your immune system.
    Em

• My poor nose :(   1 year 23 weeks ago

Dear Emily,

I will definitely pray for you, as I know how miserable sinus infections are. However, I also have a practical solution for you; it has been a downright miracle for me. I don't know if you have ever used a neti pot, but if you haven't, run, don't walk to the store & buy one!

I used to have sinus infections at least a couple of times a year. I am allergic to the desert & I was on allergy shots for 10 years. They did nothing to prevent the sinus infections, though. I also used to get sick every 2-3 months.

I saw the neti pot on a t.v. show, bought it, & have used it every day since. This was about 2 1/2 years ago, & after about 6 months, I noticed I wasn't getting sick as much. I have not been sick since! Maybe 1 day once a year or every 6 months I'll feel a little "blah," but THAT'S IT.

I use the neti pot that looks like a little genie pot, or little teapot. (Don't use the squeeze bottle one; I don't think it's as easy to control as the genie-pot one. Also, my dad used a squeeze bottle one, & squeezed the solution so hard up his nose that he gave himself a sinus infection!) I don't know if I can say a store name here, but if I can, go to Walgreens, because I haven't seen the genie pot ones at Walmart. They have the starter kit with the neti pot & some saline packets. After you have your pot, then you just buy a box of 100 packets. You take a pre-mixed saline packet & stir it into the pot with really warm water. The directions in the box tell you how to use it, but you are pouring the water in 1 nostril & it comes out the other side. I PROMISE you it does NOT hurt - I know it sounds weird, but I promise you it doesn't hurt or feel weird at all. As long as you follow the directions, you won't actually feel a thing. I know you wonder how that could be, but I promise you, it just is! :)

So it's just a sinus/nasal wash, but it turned my life around. My doctor assured me it can be used every night, since it's just a saline wash, & I do, as part of my regular nighttime ritual. Since you obviously have sinus problems, you will want to do the same thing. The 1st time you use it, it will help relieve your symptoms immediately, but you want to keep using it every night like I do, so that over a little bit of time, you don't have any more sinus issues.

And you will probably receive the same bonus that I did; in that I haven't been sick in 2 years! I believe that is simply because I am washing out any viruses or germs every night, so they are not able to take hold & fester in my nose, making me sick. Every day that goes by that I don't get sick when everyone around me has the flu or is just coughing or sneezing away just amazes me, but I just keep smiling & counting the days. 2 years, & counting. I know it will be a lifesaver for you, too! :)

Take care, Emily & God bless you! Dawn :)

• Feels like I'm falling apart all over again...   1 year 23 weeks ago

I want to encourage you in your time of low spirits. I am a psychologist and would like to encourage you to keep around other people and stay social. People need people. The other thing I would suggest is seeing a counselor to talk about what you are going through. What you are going through is too big for your mind to handle on your own. Our minds aren't meant to be able to handle experiences of that magnitude. We see evidence of this when our minds start having a hard time. It is unrealistic to expect yourself to be able to handle all of the emotions you are experiencing by yourself. If you find yourself having suicidal thoughts or feelings call the suicide hotline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or call 911.

Above all.... keep your prayer life active. God is faithful. He does care about you and your mental health. You are so precious to him. Hang in there, sister. You are loved.

• IT gonna take a Miracle   1 year 23 weeks ago

I pray for you and your husband. I pray that you find peace with him and that you are able to work things out. I would recommend checking out simplemarraige.com. I subscribe to their emails and they have alot of practical, easy to digest information for marriages in all stages and statuses. Best of luck to you. You are in my prayers.

• Conceving Problems   1 year 23 weeks ago

I pray for a miraculous baby to bless your lives, just like God did for Sarah and Abraham. (and she was around 90 when she conceived!!) Be encouraged. God knows what he's doing. He has your family in the palm of his hand.

• My family   1 year 24 weeks ago

LOrd Jesus we ask in your name to heal this family. Lord let her Mom and Sister feel the love for her and want to have a relationship. Amen

• Feels like I'm falling apart all over again...   1 year 24 weeks ago

Melody:

I LORD is ALWAYS with us, even when we don't realize it.

• Prayers Please   1 year 24 weeks ago

Thank you, Anonymous! Your wonderful testimonal is very inspiring. We take pride in our work here at DWK Tax Group wishes others the same positive outcome. Every case file is truly unique. For future reference our contact information is as follows; Call 1 - 8 6 6 - 2 2 6 - 6 1 0 2 or click on http://dwktaxgroup.com for an in dept tax analysis of your scenario. We'll get it done right the first time around...Be well and may the Lord be with You !

• Prayer for Fransisco Gonzalez   1 year 24 weeks ago

In Jesus name Francisco you are healed. My His Stripes you were healed and you are healed in His name! You are whole as Jesus is whole. He had no sickness in his body and neither do you. Sickness has no power over you. You are healthy whole and are healed! It is Finished! In Jesus Name! Amen!

• Unloved   1 year 25 weeks ago

P.R.A.Y.I.N.G! God is a relentless God, constantly pursuing his children. If you are constantly feeling unloved, unwanted, and in an all around chaos, read Hosea in the bible. It talks about how while his country turned there back on theme, he still goes after them and pursues them. Also by my senior pastor Jud Wilhite's book Pursued. It goes over Hosea in a way our society will understand how much God truly does love us.

• A parent's prayer   1 year 25 weeks ago

Praying for you! But the thing is he still is her father. If you can talk to her about treating him as an equal to you and not idolizing him. She is only doing this because of the empty feeling (I'm guessing) of not having a father. Talk to her about finding the appropriate way to poke at this, or even go to a counselor at your church.

• I'm not that strong   1 year 25 weeks ago

I'm praying that you find your footing again. This season that your in is tantalizingly painful, correct? My family and I (for I'm only 15) go through money problems also. But the best way to stay on the road of God is to attend church and make a budget. Find a way to budget groceries (store brand/ generic), clothes (goodwill/fallas), and offering at church. Please come to Central Christian Church as we will be going over how God's love is UNSTOPPABLE. This service will be on Easter and I hope you can attend.

• Kicks for Christ   1 year 25 weeks ago

Is this event still available and where is it located?

• The DEEP side of the Donkey And Jesus (This might Rock you)   1 year 25 weeks ago

Thnx for publishing these details on your site.

• J.O.Y. MINISTRY'S SPRING "LADIES PRAYER BREAKFAST"   1 year 26 weeks ago

This is a great place to meet other women with the same focus you have as well as a wonderful lesson plan created spiritually from God to Shirley Costantino. She puts great effort in her lessons making sure she is spreading His word as well as fellowshipping others.

Please join us you will not be disappointed.