• Marriage in suffering   2 years 27 weeks ago

Prayed for you and your family

• Need your prayers   2 years 27 weeks ago

Praise for answered prayer. I just signed lease for house to move to Las Vegas. I am interviewing on Tuesday for a job in Las Vegas. Please pray I get the job. My sister is healing well from surgery. Thank your your prayers and support. I look forward to meeting my new Las Vegas Christian family and praying and supporting you.

• Prevent Divorce   2 years 27 weeks ago

Jeremy, I pray that your marriage is restored. Please seek guidance through counseling. I am going through this too (my husband left me after 14 years of marriage just a few weeks ago). I found help through a confidential service at 800-280-3782. They work with most insurances. I pray for strength and courage for you and that God speaks to your wife's heart and opens the line of communication. Amen.

• Gender disappointment   2 years 27 weeks ago

A child is a gift that is given unconditionally. Once you see your child and discover his/her personality, you will fall in love with him/her. Remember you are raising our future adults and your morals and values will follow them all their lives. Keep the faith that God knows what he is doing. Love this child unconditionally.

• restoration and healing   2 years 27 weeks ago

Michelle, I understand where you are coming from. I am in Paul's same circumstance and I find it hard to trust someone with my heart. I pray God hears your prayer and Paul's heart can heal.

• My family. (Guzman family)   2 years 28 weeks ago

My prayers out to you and your family. Try not to get discouraged! May our Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus bless you and your family.

• My family. (Guzman family)   2 years 28 weeks ago

Perla it's Carlos from church I will have you in my prayers always ,love you ok ,it's going to be alright

• 6 Yr Old Samantha Wants An Astronaut To Come To Her School...   2 years 29 weeks ago

How is Samantha's quest for getting an astronaut to visit her school coming along? I hope she makes her dream come true! I graduated high school with a kid that always talked about outer space, NASA etc...he grew up to be THE Michael Anderson, Astronaut. Just wondering if Samantha is making headway on her endeavor?

• In Need of Guidance   2 years 29 weeks ago

Father please bring this Christian believer, the peace that passes all understanding. I pray for that promotion, or a job that pays more than the current one. I bind the enemy in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Brother or sister. I am an ex convict, I do know the struggles many people are facing right now. At one point in time I thought the Lord was angry at me, no, it was the enemy satan playing with my mind. Your a child of the King, Jesus Christ has got your back. I believe the Lord has your break through coming soon. God Bless

• My daughter   2 years 29 weeks ago

I will be praying for your daughter safety, and her coming back home. I will also pray for God's peace of mind for you. Dear Father, I lift this family up to you. I ask protection for the young lady. I ask that your Sprit guide her in the decision to come home. Please bring peace to this family. God Bless

• Super Bowl Velveeta Shortage? Never Fear - Homemade Velveeta!!!   2 years 29 weeks ago

God Shows NO favoritism. So why should he like the Broncos Better than the Seahawks?

• Mandisa Shares What It Really Means To Be A Christian   2 years 30 weeks ago

Listening to Mandisa this morning really helped me feel better about myself. I tend to stay home a lot because Ive gained a lot of weight and ppl stare and make comments and it makes me feel really bad. I hope one day to be as close to God as she is. I love her songs they are all.so uplifting and make my day easier to deal with so thank you from the bottom of my heart.

• Natalie Grant Walks Out Of The Grammy's - Read More   2 years 30 weeks ago

I appreciate the positive answer Natalie gave. And I so very much appreciate that she & her husband had the courage to leave when they did.

• The Roadshow 2014 - Vegas   2 years 30 weeks ago

WE ARE AVID LISTENER'S AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THE STATION IT HELP'S ME WITH EVERYDAY STRESS AND I JUST WANTED SAY THANK YOU

• Gender disappointment   2 years 30 weeks ago

God has given you this precious gift, where others are wanting, trying and fighting for a child of their own. May God grant you a beautiful, healthy, strong child. You will embrace and love your child more than you ever thought you could love anyone in this world. Congratulations and many many blessings to you and your family!

• Aveda Institute's Masquerade Ball   2 years 31 weeks ago

Sounds like a great event and all for a good cause.

• Aveda Institute's Masquerade Ball   2 years 31 weeks ago

This sounds like a great event and all for a good cause, I hope it all goes as planned.

• I'm a Good Person, So Why Does Jesus Have To Be The Standard?   2 years 31 weeks ago

None of us are good who are you kidding? We try, we pat ourselves on the back ssying "I am trying to be a good person" " I believe I am a good person" But none of us are good. Jesus is the standard and we won't be like Him as hard as we try until we pass over into glory. Then and only then will we be good. God can see us as good only as he looks on us and sees the work His Son is doing in us. He sees Christ's righteousness because we put on His standard.

• The Roadshow 2014 - Vegas   2 years 32 weeks ago

This is A show for me and my wife this is A great way to see all of the group's we love.It come's At a great time in our 30 year's married we love the station out of all the thing's on the radio you guy's got it right all the time listener we are for sure going to this show please gmail me any time you need help on phone or anything else I am young christain alway's new there had to be a better way than the way I was living in the WORLD so GLAD TO BE A PART OF THE TRUTH JESUS THANK YOU FOR YOUR MUSIC WE LOVE IT THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO HERE IN Vagas GOD BLESS

• The Roadshow 2014 - Vegas   2 years 32 weeks ago

• Wow is all I can say   2 years 32 weeks ago

She will be prayed for every night my love.

• Deliverance   2 years 32 weeks ago

i have prayed for you're brother and will every night until god lets me know Bill is safe in his arms.

• Calley   2 years 32 weeks ago

You are, as you say, normal in gods eyes. he loves you, and wouldn't have made you as you are if he knew you weren't strong enough to live you're life to the fullest.

Happiness. Love. Laughter.

• Guidance   2 years 32 weeks ago

you are in my prayers Mary. I know how you feel happened to me just push through the hard things and thank God for the little things. no matter how small they may seem. He is right beside you, you are just facing the wrong way. try not to put to much focus on the negative things and trust god will take care of you.

• Childrens's Christmas   2 years 32 weeks ago

cheap vintage nhl jerseys china throwback toronto raptors jerseys red bottom shoes outlet uk cheap Los Angeles Dodgers jerseys I agree that these are serious flaws in a praiseworthy effort. TFA has worked hard to respond to both points. It has constantly changed its model for training teachers and working with them while they teach (best as I can read some research, the overall success of TFA teachers is not much different from other teachers in their first and second years).

b on philadelphia phillies jerseys gucci bags cheap china Make sure that they think of Canada, that they know something about Canada, that somebody in their family has studied in Canada that puts us on the map and puts us on the list of countries that to be considered for further investment. Will also travel to Chile, one of Canada oldest and strongest allies in the region, following the Summit of the Americas. Canada has had free trade with Chile for 15 years

バッグ http://dallasstarsjerseys.tripod.com/