JASON GRAY-WITH EVERY ACT OF LOVE
CASTING CROWNS-VOICE OF TRUTH
SHAWN McDONALD-WE ARE BRAVE
KUTLESS-WE FALL DOWN
JJ WEEKS BAND-LET THEM SEE YOU

• Heather Sean   1 year 20 weeks ago

I pray that the size of the cancer decreases and goes into remission. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

• Give us strength   1 year 20 weeks ago

Lord I ask that You work in this couples relationship. I pray Lord that they both are able to step back and recognize the needs of the other. I pray Lord that You do what's best for them and strength to endure Your will for them. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

• uncle has cancer and is loosing hope   1 year 20 weeks ago

Katie,

I will pray for your uncle, ron brown. This is a hard time for everyone to see him in physical and emotional pain. I know this because my father had a difficult time with cancer also. I pray for you, your family and uncle ron, for strength and peace through this and healing hands of the Lord to touch uncle ron.

• Podcast - Mark Burnett, Plumb, Jeremy Camp and More!   1 year 20 weeks ago

Are you going to podcast Pastor Benny's interview also? I got to hear it but some folks are at work or school where they can't.
    He's our pastor and we love him and his family so very much!

• I Love Las Vegas - Be Encouraged   1 year 21 weeks ago

I wish I could share your enthusiasm about Las Vegas. I have lived here for 15 years and while I have met some nice people, I have been in contact with more scammers and dishonest people. I've met more people who have been victims of crime here (as have I) than where I was born and raised. When I return home to Colorado, I am often taken aback by the kindness and sincerity of the people there. It makes me homesick...especially when I am here in Las Vegas and dealing with the rude people I ome in contact with daily. Thank the Lord for church, the only place I have found a community of gracious, decent people.

• I Love Las Vegas - Be Encouraged   1 year 21 weeks ago

Thank you for this. The news yesterday really got to me. I don't consider this place home, but it is where God has placed me & my husband, whether I like it or not. He has blessed my husbands work, and has provided a house for us here. I have witnessed several situations since we've been here that make me feel vulnerable & unsafe. Sometimes it's hard to remember that we are in God's hands. You are right, there is so much more to this town than just the one famous street. There are kind people & loving families here. God is working in this place no matter what the news reports about us.

• Where's My Refund?   1 year 21 weeks ago

JD

Thank you for being at Canyon Ridge last night. You are a true professional and I was blessed meeting you.

Blessings
    Bob

• Carman Diagnosed With Cancer   1 year 21 weeks ago

Carmen, I know you will face this with courage and I am so glad you are continuing to do what God made you to do. God bless you. I pray you will be around much longer than the docs say. Only God knows the number of your days on this earth and he must have much more for you to do before he calls you home. God bless you and your family. And thank you for all the joy you have brought me and my family through your ministry in my life. I have listened to your music since I first got saved by our precious Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ when I was 15. I am 48 and have a loving husband and three wonderful daughters and two grandsons and what a wonderful peace it is to know they love the Lord. I also have a granddaughter, Emily Grace, who would be one year old March 4, had she not been still born. I miss her so much, but I know she happy and well with Jesus and I will be with for eternity. There is nothing greater than sharing God's love, as I am sure you know. Keep up the good work.

• Planting Seeds That Corrupt Your Worldview. A Real Man.   1 year 21 weeks ago

Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and
    you are just extremely great. I actually like what you have acquired
    here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it
    wise. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful website.

Here is my blog post; decorating

• Prayer request for my 9 year old son   1 year 21 weeks ago

May Jesus lay His healing hands on your son to heal what ever this is and may you feel His love to give you strength.

• Son Depressed   1 year 21 weeks ago

Michelle may our LORD and Saviour lay his healing hand on your son to strengthen him and protect him. God bless.

• Carman Diagnosed With Cancer   1 year 22 weeks ago

my Dad had myeloma. he was given 6 mos to live but God gave him 8 years. He was a faithful soldier of the cross to the end of his days. His ministry intensified and he witnessed to everyone everywhere boldly for Christ. Remember that God is in control and each day is a gift. Keep up the good fight of faith, Brother. Thanks for your ministry to the body of Christ. God bless you.

• Looking for blue skies   1 year 22 weeks ago

Im doing better this work.. Next week Im going to appl for houseing to get out of the shelter.. Thanks for all your prays Peter

• My niece needs prayer   1 year 22 weeks ago

Praying for deliverance for Chantelle, for salvation, and for her safety.

• Prayer Request for Healing   1 year 22 weeks ago

Please pray for Colin. He is a very young adult who needs Jesus, needs protection, and needs total healing for his body. Please ask the Lord to heal him, to save him, and to deliver him. Please ask God to bring people into Colin's life who know Jesus, who will encourage him, and who will help him know how much Jesus loves him. I fear Colin's life may be in danger due to illness, and so I ask that this request be handled with urgency. Please know your time and prayers are very sincerely appreciated. Thank you. God bless.

• Big Daddy Weave And Chris August - Vegas   1 year 22 weeks ago

Question - if I purchase tickets on line, how do I get them

• Divorce   1 year 22 weeks ago

Oh how i wish we could talk. My husband and I are separated as well, going now on 10 months. He too wants a divorce, I am fighting for my maariage; taking God on His Word and doing what is very difficult when my husband shows all signs of despise toward me:LOVE in all circumstances, even when he hurts me! 1 Corinthians 13 "...love never fails". I am also praying that I may never stop loving my husband or that I may never get angry with him for anger leads to hate, God sees hate as murder :/. here is my email if this should post submittedtojc408@aol.com God bless -felisa

• Big Daddy Weave And Chris August - Vegas   1 year 23 weeks ago

Can we purchase tickets at the door ?

• have my own family   1 year 23 weeks ago

I am very sorry for your broken relationship. God has His own time table (it took me a long time to learn this) and will place the right person in your life at the right time. Keep busy and just pray for God's timing. : )

• S.O.S   1 year 24 weeks ago

• Big Daddy Weave And Chris August - Vegas   1 year 24 weeks ago

What is the cost for children. I have a 6 & 8 year old that want to go. Are they the same price?

• Confirming his will   1 year 24 weeks ago

Praying for the Lord's will to be done,that he will bring peace to your heart regarding the right decision.

• Job Openings!   1 year 24 weeks ago

Hello, I just wanted to send along some encouragement to stay in faith, that the Lord promises to never leave us nor forsake us.
    I also have been out of work for some time and I'm leaning heavily on my faith to see me thru and resting in the knowledge that His provision is unfailing.

Praying for this family that in God's perfect time; He will provide.

In the Love of JESUS, Darren

• My sister   1 year 24 weeks ago

After a year and a half of trying for another child, I found out my wife was pregnant 2 minutes before the doctor told us she was having a miscarriage. It hurts and can make you angry or even doubt. A good friend told us something that stuck with me. "In all things, God is good". I don't know why he allowed the pregnancy but did not allow the birth, but I do know that in all things, God is good and sometimes that just has to be enough to get you through.

• Big Daddy Weave And Chris August - Vegas   1 year 24 weeks ago

The Las Vegas tickets are not on sale online. You can pick them up at the SOS Radio studios between 9am & 5pm Monday-Friday at the SOS Radio studios. Cash or check (made out to Trinity Life Center). They don't have the ability do to credit card payments for tix at this time. Or you can buy them at the door the night of the concert.