TREE63-BLESSED BE YOUR NAME
UNITED-OCEANS
TENTH AVENUE NORTH-LOVE IS HERE
CHRIS TOMLIN-HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD
SIDEWALK PROPHETS-KEEP MAKING ME

• custody suit   1 year 21 weeks ago

I am going to keep you in my prayers sister, for I know that kind of situation, my court date is 12/4/12 and we were just there on 3/15/12 but my ex-hate tours me does not stop from trying to take my 8 year old son from me even when he knows how close we are to each other and it will hurt him a lot if he gets him. But we need to hold on to God's promises sister that He will never leaves nor forsake us. Jeremiah 29:11 His got the perfect plan for you and your boys plans to prosper you and not to harm you or them some for my son and I, plans for a better future and we could even imagine. I know that our human part gets us to fear, but Jesus left us with His helper the Awesome! Holy Spirit that is more powerful than the fears satan brings into our lives, I know when I put on the DC's I been bless with and Praise! Him! with all my heart His power is right there with me and nothing can touch me. So remember He is faithful even when we are not, He loves you and your boys way more than you and I could ever love Him.
    God Bless you, sis with His love, Helen :)

• custody suit   1 year 21 weeks ago

God Bless you, sis with His love, Helen :)

• Overwhelmed and trying to hold on to Faith   1 year 22 weeks ago

hey wendy,job went through trials far more agonizing than ours .so if you can try and think of it as a blessing that these trials are around you,and that you are being purged,and purified ,through your trials,my prayers are going out for you,god bless

• Prayer needed for wisdom and guidance   1 year 22 weeks ago

702-598-1888 is the AA hotline, it is available 24 hours and there are meetings all over town nearly around the clock. Praying that your husband, a fellow alcoholic, reaches his bottom quickly and finds his way to recovery soon. There are also Al-Anon meetings that the hotline can direct you too, they are for families of alcoholics and you may find them very helpful, God Bless You!!

• Thoughts on Christmas Music?   1 year 22 weeks ago

I love Christmas music. I confess that by the end of the Christmas season I'm ready to have a break for a few months. But during the actual holiday season, I'm all in!

• Moving Past The Political Dissension   1 year 22 weeks ago

The Lord Prevails Nonetheless!
    I watch a lot of people during the Political season and (some) folk get all hyped up about candidate and put their trust in his or her words most of the time the Politician is just giving the people "the business" and making a lot of promises that they know they are not going to keep in a lot of cases. It never ceases to amaze me how people (we) are so gullible and believe the negative ads and tones of the Politicians...especially of the one who claimed it his first run that he was going to bring people together. He has been the most untruthful, deceiving and conniving that I have seen in my time and I have seen many of them.

If we were to put our trust in the Lord as we do the corrupt Politician (and we do trust them) I wonder how successful we would be. We must pray for them. It is so sad that we who are of color are ostracized if we do not vote because of skin color too. This past Political season has left a very bad view in my mind. I really must prayed for the Lord to soften my heart about him, I really do not trust where he is leading this country. Psalm 106:15

• Moving Past The Political Dissension   1 year 22 weeks ago

Wonderful advice, especially the keep praying part. I read a quote on Facebook this morning where a former Planned Parenthood director said she wasn't voted out of Planned Parenthood, she was PRAYED out.

I'm not happy but God is good and will provide.

God Bless!

• Prayer for speedy recovery   1 year 22 weeks ago

Hello I am a single mother of two little ones too. I have a 4 year old son and a 3 month old baby girl. I was left upside down after 2 hours of her being born and have been struggling every since. God is the only thing keeping me. I hope you have a well surgery and I'm praying for you. This is the hardest scariest thing in the world. If you need anything let me know maybe we can help each other.Thank you and GOD BLESS you and your children.

• Bless Us   1 year 23 weeks ago

Welcome to the family Melissa!

I have been in God's family since 1984 and it still is hard to believe all I have in Christ. The lovely family at SOS Radio keep us encouraged and feed in Christ.

Finding a wonderful church will help you accomplish all your desiring to do for your King Jesus

All of Heaven & your new family here at SOS are praying!

• Falling Apart   1 year 23 weeks ago

Hello dear sister-in-Christ -

I too have two wonderful amazing, but now grown boys whom I love and adore.

A woman's hormones are crazy thing at times. But don't forget that NOT one of those tears have been missed in bottle that our Lord Jesus keeps for us.

When I have those crys its like a cleansing. Maybe the Lord is allowing this so once the cleansing is over He will implant in your heart and mind some lovely and special revelation just for you!

Remember, you are loved by God and your SOS family- Carry my dear sister

• LORD please hear my prayers!!!   1 year 23 weeks ago

Dearest fellow Sister-in-Christ,

the Lord Jesus has indeed heard your prayers and like the friends who dropped their friend before Jesus in the hole in the roof allow us to pray with you and for you and your family during this trying trail.

Know that you are loved not only by your Christian SOS family but the Savior of your soul.

Our God owns the cattle on a 1,000 hills and will provide. How I do not know but He does.

Love you sister

• How to Burn Away One-Pound of Candy   1 year 23 weeks ago

Funy

• Vote in November   1 year 23 weeks ago

citizenlink.com has a link to a voter's guide & you can click on your state for the information

• Hallelujah Party Festival   1 year 23 weeks ago

Full gospel Las Vegas church
    1580 Bledsoe lane
    Las Vegas, NLV 891110
    Cross streets are Owens and Nellis

• How to Burn Away One-Pound of Candy   1 year 23 weeks ago

I ran 4 miles this morning just so I can consume about 600 calories worth of candy tonight....totally worth it! ;)

• Hallelujah Party Festival   1 year 23 weeks ago

address please?

• Baby Giraffe Pics Here! CUTE.   1 year 23 weeks ago

How absolutely adorable. Giraffes are my favorite animal. So So cute!!

• Far from Christ   1 year 23 weeks ago

I pray for you. Remember what God says, " do not be be afraid". The power of Jesus our Lord it s bigger than anything! Call Him! And if necesary get on knees.
    " That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord", and believe in your hart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9

• Gambling killing our Marriage   1 year 23 weeks ago

Hi, I understand you. I ve been a gambler for many years but bless be our Lord who found me and save me!
    If you dont trust your husband, wich I also understand , Trust in God who will never forsake you your husband and your baby.
    Gambling is a desease and it comes from a compulsion of the brain. The one who gambles has no control over it. The mind is believing a lie , an imaginary world that says " if I hit it big I fix everything I have done". It s dark place that needs light.
    The gambler mind starts filling up with regrets , sadness and anger. The lies are said just to survive the emotions that we hold inside and the shame we feel for our incontrolable behavior. Believe me I feel for your husband s pain. But remember God has many ways to work in our lives for the very porpuse so we can praise Him. Ask and you will recieve. I pray God to bless you and your husband with thruth healing and love.
    If it helps there s meetings all over the country, GA meetings for fellowship and understanding of the desease. It s also the family members if they need it. It s a good start but God has the solution and the healing ! Peace to you, the kind that only God can give.
    With love, Veronica.

• Exam Please Pray 10/17/12   1 year 23 weeks ago

Thank you so much.

• Hallelujah Party Festival   1 year 24 weeks ago

Yes, please let us know where this located & if there is an event link! It sounds wonderful!

• Hallelujah Party Festival   1 year 24 weeks ago

I've sent an email asking for the info

• Hallelujah Party Festival   1 year 24 weeks ago

Where is it located there's no address for the hallelujah party

• Hallelujah Party Festival   1 year 24 weeks ago

sounds great! Would help if we could see WHERE its at!

• Prayer Request for Healing   1 year 24 weeks ago

You are both in my prayers. God bless and keep you both.