- Listen Live
ELLIE HOLCOMB-THE BROKEN BEAUTIFUL
A day for the whole family to enjoy some fresh air, exercise and fun! The one mile walk is stroller and child friendly and the professionally timed 5k/10k race will push you cross that finish line. This is a perfect training race for the Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Marathon happening just a few weeks later.
A Finish Line Festival (open to the public) will feature:
• Puppet Theater • Las Vegas Puppets
• Facepainting & Balloon Artist • Janet Lenox
• Slippery Slime Station • Mad Science Of Las Vegas
• CPR Training Demonstrations • CPR Buddies
• Yoga Dance & Acro Performances • Barefoot Sanctuary
• Firetruck & Ambulance Visits • City Of Las Vegas & MedicWest
• Deputy Drip Appearance • SNWA
• Music • DJ Jan Paulo Musni
• Refreshments • Bon Breads, Get Fresh, Whole Foods, Starbucks
• Bounce House & Craft Corner
• Kids 100m Dash & Diaper Derby Crawling Races
• Raffle Prizes
• Trophy Presentation
• Sponsor Expo: Desert Perinatal Associates, Summerlin Pediatric
Dentistry, Exoticar Paintworks, Rainbow Injury Rehabilitation, Kevin Ekus Realty, Chiropractic for Life, Juice Plus+, and much more!
All registered participants will receive a t-shirt and a medal.
ABOUT KIDS’ COOPERATIVE:
Kids’ Cooperative is a licensed, self-funded, 501(c)(3) non-profit school that has been in operation for more than 30 years. As the only parent cooperative in Nevada, we focus on child-centered, play-based, developmentally appropriate practices to create a safe and nurturing place for every child to learn and develop social, emotional, cognitive, and physical skills.