- Listen Live
BATTLES BY THE AFTERS
"Peace isn't the absence of trouble, but the presence of Christ." - Sheila Walsh
I’m [email protected] and I've been wondering… "How do you experience peace without it becoming an emotion?" Email me if you have some thoughts!
In Paul’s’ Letter to the Philippian church, he described a "peace that passes all human understanding."
He wrote: “The peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Dan Young chats with SOS artist Tobymac about caring for his dad in hospice, and how his kids have been a huge blessing in a difficult time.
Dan Young- Afternoons on SOS Radio (4pm-7pm Pacific Time/5pm-8pm Mountain Time)
1. I have not seen ‘Frozen.’ Every other member of my family has. I’m not avoiding it or anything, it just hasn’t happened.
2. I once sang the national anthem to open a Cardinals baseball game at Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
3. I’ve jumped out of an airplane 20 times in my life.
4. I use toothpaste that is flavored like licorice and contains blue-green algae.
5. I met my wife at a radio broadcast. I still have a photo of our very first conversation, which was an on-air interview.
Being one of the newest members of the SOS Radio family, I thought it might be fun to share with you a few random things about me. Feel free to comment and share some random things about you too!
25 Random Things about Robert Forbes
Our family just moved to town from Prescott, Arizona! We're really excited to join the team at SOS Radio. Plus we're finally to the "unpacking" stage.
Packing a moving truck: a strange game of Tetris where the winner gets to keep all their own stuff unbroken!
It's easy to fill up our schedules with commitments but it takes courage to say 'no' and take personal time for your emotional, mental, and physical rest.
Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." -Matthew 11:28
Chef Phillip Dell shares some tips about how to cook chicken on your grill. He shares some seasoning/flavor ideas and how to tell when it is done!