- Listen Live
FRANCESCA BATTISTELLI-HOLY SPIRIT
Chef Phillip Dell shares some tips about how to cook chicken on your grill. He shares some seasoning/flavor ideas and how to tell when it is done!
I was asked to update my bio for work, so here's a few fun facts about me. - Scott@SosRadio.net
1. My almost 4 yr old son Gavin might just be the funniest person I’ve ever met
2. The first time I saw my wife Kristine it was at church in Metro Detroit. I saw her and immediately had to walk up and talk to her. There was just something there.
3. I might be addicted to the Salted Caramel Mocha at Starbucks. It’s superior to ALL coffee. (I don't actually like normal coffee- just the stuff with lots of sugar, whip cream & caramel!)
4. I don’t drink the Apple Computer Kool Aid, but I do own an iPhone and I love it.
5. I’ve never owned a pet- except for fish.
Chef Phillip Dell from SinCityChefs.com
Chef Phillip Dell shares ideas for lean hamburgers, moist turkey burgers & chicken.
If you need help sercuring the proper paperwork, permits, licenses or resources for work in Nevada, check out these resources! Pathway Community Church has an amazing ministry (most of the resources are totally free) to help get you ready for work!
Click www. PCCLV.org and connect with their employment resources ministry anytime!
If you love God, but feel a disconnect from church, I'd challenge you to read this article. Being part of a church really is a BIG part of personal growth AND family growth. Church isn't a building, it's a community of people. God uses the church differently than he uses individual people.
Let's stop complaining about churches and BE the Church.
This explains more about why the Church matters! It's a refreshing view on why worship matters too!
Kirk Franklin (from The American Bible Challenge) talks about what it takes to really make an impact in culture.
Josh Havens (vocalist in The Afters) talks about how God redeems painful circumstances in our life. He shares how we walk through pain without falling into depression. This chat from our morning show will encourage you!
While watching this video, John 15:13 kept coming to mind... "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends."
Here's a guest blog from Chef Phillip Dell!
Start your grills and gather your friends and family. Warmer weather has arrived, and it’s time to BAR-B-QUE! May is barbeque month and rightfully so. Memorial Day generally marks the beginning of the season in most areas of the country, as schools wind down and people look toward summer.