- Listen Live
RICH MULLINS-AWESOME GOD
"Peace isn't the absence of trouble, but the presence of Christ." - Sheila Walsh
I’m Scott@SosRadio.net and I've been wondering… "How do you experience peace without it becoming an emotion?" Email me if you have some thoughts!
In Paul’s’ Letter to the Philippian church, he described a "peace that passes all human understanding."
He wrote: “The peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Join us for a "weird" week of VBS. 5:30pm to 8:00pm
Lamb Blvd Missionary Baptist
500 N Lamb
2 yrs old thru 8th grade!! Free to everyone
You can make this summer a Summer of Purpose! SOS Radio is teaming up with Matthew West for #DoSomethingSummer!
There are so many ways that God can use you to impact the community around you. Maybe it's volunteering at church or helping to feed the homeless. It could be as simple as cleaning the neighbor's yard or doing the Drive Thru Difference and paying for the car behind you. The #DoSomethingSummer is a challenge for YOU to choose which act of kindness God is putting on your heart to do. We would love to hear about your experience!
Dan Young chats with SOS artist Tobymac about caring for his dad in hospice, and how his kids have been a huge blessing in a difficult time.
Celebrate recovery is a biblicaly based 12-step program based to help addicts come together in fellowship to support one another through the word of Christ to over come their hurts, hang ups & habits. we meet every Friday night at Christian assembly foursquare church 1001 Cleveland st., starting with dinner at 6:pm then large and small groups to follow. (dinner @ a suggested donation but not required)
Dan Young- Afternoons on SOS Radio (4pm-7pm Pacific Time/5pm-8pm Mountain Time)
1. I have not seen ‘Frozen.’ Every other member of my family has. I’m not avoiding it or anything, it just hasn’t happened.
2. I once sang the national anthem to open a Cardinals baseball game at Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
3. I’ve jumped out of an airplane 20 times in my life.
4. I use toothpaste that is flavored like licorice and contains blue-green algae.
5. I met my wife at a radio broadcast. I still have a photo of our very first conversation, which was an on-air interview.
If you'd like to call and connect during their shows, call 702-732-9102 and say HI!