Mike Couchman was born into a furniture dynasty. He was destined to become the greatest couch salesman of all time, but his dream was crushed by the rise in popularity of sectionals. Plus he preferred falling asleep on couches much more than selling them.
Mike started his radio career doing overnights at country & top 40 radio stations in Michigan. He's been a huge music lover since he was a kid. This is Mike's second time living in Las Vegas. Hopefully this time he won't be black listed by every buffet in Vegas.
Mike Couchman Facts:
1. Mike is highly allergic to socks.
2. He loves beats and remixes, 80's & 90's cheesy pop, & house music.
3. Mike has a large sub woofer under his desk used primarily to annoy his coworkers in the office next door.
4. He longs to be a professional fast food restaurant critic.
5. Mike & his wife Jennifer have 3 boys: Hezekiah, Ephraim & Ezra.
6. He's never read the Old Testament. (Kidding! But he has "skimmed" a few of the so-and-so begat so-and-so parts.)
7. Mike recently received his 90 day chip during his Tuesday night "McDonald's Monopoly Addicts 12 Step Group."