Rss Feed
Give Now!

family issue

Seeking Gods direction regarding care of grandson. Feel like he is not getting proper care and want to get custody of him. I do not know how to pursue this since he was not listed on birth certificate, we are 100% sure he is my grandson but mother put another mans name on BC. This was all done on reservation and I need help on how to proceed.

Item Status: 
approved, published


Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.

view counter